20 facts about yourself

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh...that sounds MUCH better than mint-flavoured toothpaste...with all the TYPES of toothpaste that're out there, you'd think they'd come up with one that didn't make people like us gag! lol

Michaela wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
Oh wow...I often wonder that myself. I can't stand either the smell or the taste of mint...and have to kinda withhold gagging everytime I brush my teeth. It's awful!
Me too, I hate it! :XI have to get the Mildest mint one and even then it's bad. Why can't there be a nice flavoured decent toothpaste? :(I wish I still had Milk teeth, lol, the toothpaste was yummy... ;):p

Gordon wrote:
8. I like making the artsy stuff that hangs on my walls at home.

9. I don't really follow politics. --I used to, but it all depresses me, so I stopped. :p

12. I went to Catholic schools.

18. I was a virgin until I was 25.

I do the first 2 and I think #12 and 18 might be realated....

I'll work on my 20 and get back to you guys

Gordon wrote:
5. I love peanut butter and any kind of nut. I am a nut.

15. I like iced mochas.

5 - lmao, i have no idea why but that sentence really made me laugh.

15 - yay, a fellow mocha person! i'm obsessed with mochas :)

ta-da

1. I really like doing anything craft related
  2. I have a serious problem finishing projects, I think it’s hereditary my mom has the same problem
  3. I used to do yoga (for 3ish years) but I stopped once I moved to Alaska
  4. I LOOOOVE moose lips, if you have never seen moose lips you haven’t really lived! (I mean lips on a moose not the crazy chapstick they sell to tourists here)
  5. I am absolutely petrified of driving. I literally break down sobbing in the car and shake so badly that I can’t see correctly.
  6. I never learned to ride a bike
  7. My hips pop a LOT, and it really grosses people out for some reason
  8. I wear makeup when I want to look put together because I don’t feel put together.
  9. I really like cross stitching but I HATE cross stitch patterns.
  10. I have enough cheap rubber stamps to drown someone
  11. I actually look forward to going back to school every year
  12. I was really, really depressed the first summer we moved to Alaska, but now I absolutely love it here!
  13. I really, really like hockey. The sound players make when they smack into the boards are AMAZING.
  14. I really hate doing things alone, like going to buy something, it makes me really nervous that someone is going to rape me or something.
  15. I really like to read and I can read really fast.
  16. I got really good scores on my SAT without studying or preparing in any way and I didn’t have a calculator.
  17. I have been fired from both jobs I’ve had, both from independent businesses, both over the phone.
  18. I get really, really grumpy if I don’t get enough time to myself.
  19. I am not a morning person at all, if I have to wake up before 11 I will not be fully conscious for the rest of the day.
  20. I am uber sarcastic and a lot of people think that I mean because they don’t get my sense of humor.

hmm ok i have some

1) I have broken 4 bones- my arm 3 times and most recently my leg

2) When i am talking to people i dont like looking derectly at the person

3) i can flare my nostrils really good

4) I have bitten my nails since i was 3

5) I hate blood and death

6)I still have my blanket i got when i was born

7) i have an addiction to wheat thins

8) I love hippos

9) I am scared of cottage cheese

10) i can not eat a whole thing of yougurt

11) or banana

12) when i am on caffine i frantically clean my whole entire room

13)when i get my hair cut i have to always get more layers

14)I am scared of not darkening my eyebrows

15) i can not eat eggs plain

16) i run into my room and turn the light on with my eyes closed. i hate the dark

17) when some one i dont no is mean to me i cuss at them

18) i suck at math

19) last year in pe i wrote a fake note

20)i love bunniies that are in trances

tundrakatiebean wrote:
I am uber sarcastic and a lot of people think that I mean because they don’t get my sense of humor.

lol i'm very sarcastic by nature too. i've never met anyone who has a problem with my sarcasm though. well, no one whoseopinion matters anyway!:)

Gosh, this is going to be hard but here we go;

1. I am very clumsy (no. 2 will make sense now!). Just last week I knocked my boyfriends speaker onto the floor breaking the corner of it and putting a hole in the floor!

2. I have broken my left arm twice, my toes about 5 times, my fingers three times.

3. I am a Heinz 57! My mother is French, my grandfather was Polish, my nans family was originally from Belgium and my father is Welsh.

4. I was born in Newport, Wales but now live in England.

5. I have a BA (Hons) degree in European Business Studies.

6. I spent one year living and studying in France as part of my degree. I studied in Tours for 6 months and then lived in Paris.

7. I can bend the top of my fingers without the bottom moving (I'll have to get a photo to show you).

8. I have double jointed toes.

9. I am the oldest sibling - I have a sister 3 years younger than me and a brother 10 years younger.

10. I have been with my boyfriend for almost 12 years and we have lived together for 3 and a half years. We got together on New Years Eve.

11. I lost 7 and a half stone about 2 years ago. I did it in just less than a year. I have put about 2 back on but I'm working on getting it off.

12. I am almost 6ft tall.

13. I had both of my eye teeth removed (4th tooth from front one if you don't know)when I was a teenager and I had braces.

14. I love Matt Damon!

15. I am CII qualified and I have one more exam to take before I become ACII - it's an insurance qualification.

16. I am a godmother.

17. I don't want my own children but two of my best friends in the world have children who I am very close to.

18.I would like to emigrate - possibly to New Zealand but I worry about my buns because I can't take them with me - NZ don't allow it.

19. I have an IQ of 150.

20. My Chinese sign is a rabbit! And I lovvvvvvveeeeeeee rabbits!

rabb1tmad wrote:
18.I would like to emigrate - possibly to New Zealand but I worry about my buns because I can't take them with me - NZ don't allow it.

19. I have an IQ of 150.

yay, i live in NZ! that's no good that you can't bring your buns though :( let's dress them up in human clothes and pretend their just babies with body hair problems!

i did an IQ test the other day - i'm not as smart as i think i am LOL :p

I know, it sucks that you can't take rabbits into NZ. Dressing em up is a good plan!

I have a friend who emigrated to NZ last year. She is also living in Auckland and she loves it. We're planning to visit for 3 weeks next year. We'll be visiting in winter but that doesn't bother me as I love the cold and the snow :)

it doesn't snow in auckland but it does get quite cold so yes, bring some warm stuff! you can drive to our snow from auckland in about 3 - 4 hours and we have some great skiiing/snowboarding slopes. usually mt ruapehu is the most popular, unless you travel to the south island and visit queenstown which gets lots of snow.

you could also pretend your bunnies are just ewok toys :p

girlzilla wrote:
tundrakatiebean wrote:
I am uber sarcastic and a lot of people think that I mean because they don’t get my sense of humor.

lol i'm very sarcastic by nature too. i've never met anyone who has a problem with my sarcasm though. well, no one whoseopinion matters anyway!:)
Lol - me too! Althougheverybody in 'real life' gets my humour, over the Internet it can sound serious. eg "I hate you!" Now some people may take that as serious and mean, but if it is me saying it I am only joking!:p

maherwoman wrote:
Ooh...that sounds MUCH better than mint-flavoured toothpaste...with all the TYPES of toothpaste that're out there, you'd think they'd come up with one that didn't make people like us gag! lol

Michaela wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
Oh wow...I often wonder that myself. I can't stand either the smell or the taste of mint...and have to kinda withhold gagging everytime I brush my teeth. It's awful!
Me too, I hate it! :XI have to get the Mildest mint one and even then it's bad. Why can't there be a nice flavoured decent toothpaste? :(I wish I still had Milk teeth, lol, the toothpaste was yummy... ;):p

Crest makes a Vanilla Mint toothpaste that I like alot, it is VERY mild. Check it out.

~Star~

Now for my 20.

1. I have broken 3 bones. I broke my Left Radius (one of the bones in your forearm) when I was 4 jumping on the couch. I broke my right collarbone when I was 7 running through the house. And I broke my Fibia (the little bone in your lower leg) when I was 24 (I am almost 26 now) walking backwards. I am still recovering from that one. I had to get 4 surgeries, and still use a cane and it hurts, pretty often.

2. My mom is 21 years older than me and her mom is 21 years older than her. I don't have any kids, so I broke that chain.

3. I got an artilcle written about my Bluddys, these dead sock dogs I make, in Tattoo Savage. I was so excited I drove an hour out of my way to get a copy and when I read the article they wrote my name was Starino Rutland!

4. I met my BF online and we met in person after talking for 6 months. I rode a train across contry from WA to NY. A month later I moved in with him. We have been together for 8 years.

5. I am a Dark person, I always have been, when I was 3 my favorte cartoon was The Skeleton Dance. I was always the "weird girl" at school. I learned about umbrellas being used as parisols when I was 7 and decided to try it. Kids started asking me if I was a witch. I also convinced this one kid that I was a vampire. The dumb questions didn't stop in elementry school. I got asked my senior year of HS if I worshipped the devil. I laughed at the kid and said, "You're new here aren't you?" Because I am also a very nice person. I knew the head cheerleader from art class and when we had a speech class together she told me that she thought I was going to be mean at firstbut now she saw I was actually a nice person, I told her that I thought the same thing about her.;)

6. I like growing things, but the soil here sucks, so all I have managed to grow are some black tulips.

7. I am the oldest in my family. I have a little sister and a half brother. My sister is 21 and my brother is 14.

8. I love making things. I sew, knit, paint, draw, whatever it take to get the job done.

9. I smell my bunny's pellets before I feed her, it smells like her when she was a baby. Does anyone else do that?

10. I couldn't cry until I was 9 months old. My tear ducts were clogged adn they had to make new ones with a big needle. Now when I cry it gives me a massive headache and I am done for the day.

11. I saw my first dead person last year when I was with my BF's family and his dad passed away. Everyone touched him but me, not because he was dead, but I don't like touching other people. It was surreal and made me examine my whole life. He is still with us. He sits on the mantle and I even put a santa hat on his urn at Xmas time. He would have thought it was HILARIOUS.

12. I LOVE reading. The first word I ever learned to read was THE and I havn't looked back. By the end of 1st grade (the grade I learned to read in) I had read over 1000 books.

13. All but 3 of my knitting needles are from someone else. I gor my great grandma's needles when she passed away and my friend from work gave me her mother's needles when she died. I am going to make her something with them.

14. I hate going to the doctor. I once cured pnumonia with Nyquil and some penicillin. I don't have any memory of those 2 weeks, but I don't have pnumonia anymore!

15. My stepdad is epileptic, he got shot in the head while serving in Vietnam at 17 years old. Living with him for almost 2 years gave me respect for veterans. He didn't really remember the war, but he would cry if a movie about Nam came on.

16. I never had braces, but my teeth are VERY straight. I would tell my mom that my tooth was loose and my mom wouldgo, "Let me see..." then she would wiggle it a little and POW pull it right out!She once even pulled one out the morning of school pictures.

17. I can only drink coffeeif it is one of those "girly" ones.It has to have lots of sugar, milk and chocolate. I like tea alot, but I put alot of sugar in that too.

18. I have never liearned to drive, and now with my right ankel beign messed up I dont think I an ever going to,.

19.I LOVE autumn.

20. I was born and raised in Alaska and the thing I miss the most is the way rain smells. InAK it smells earthy, almost like a mushroom, here in NY it just doen'ssmell like rain to me.

~Star~

1. I used to "collect" socks and had all types of cool ones but I gave it up aftermydog Trinket started chewing them up. I now only have white ones.

2. I just got my hair cut today and now I feel bald. It's pretty darn short, almost like a boys cut.

3. I love the scent of candles but have irrational fears of my house burning down when I'm not home even when I blow them out, so I never burn any.

4. I read quite a bit. I love the Patricia Cornwell, Sharyn McCrumb and Dean Koontz books. I also enjoy the Clan of the Cave Bear series, and get an odd kick out of the Weetzie Bat books. True crime books are another reading passion of mine.

5. I have the ceiling fan running all year in my living room.

6. The low battery beep has been going off in my hallway smoke detector for a week but I keep forgetting to buy batteries to change.

7. My ears have 3 pierced holes each.

8. I wear glasses.

9. I listen to political talk radio almost exclusively.

10. Some of my favorite movies are: Blown Away, Glory, Flatliners and Young Guns I & II

11. I LOVE going fishing, but haven't since my Grandpa died. It was *our* thing.

12. I can stutter slightly when I get nervous or very mad.

13. I am a night owl. I work 3rd shift because of that. I really cannot function in the mornings.

14. I support the death penalty.

15. One of these days I plan on gettinga tatto (?) of a turtle.

16. I have Paramedic license, though I no longer work as one.

17. I have a hard time talking about myself. I've been filling this out for almost 20 minutes now.

18. I sell things on eBay.

19. I am horrible at returning telephone calls.

20. I am 4' 11" AND A QUARTER! :cool:

1) Never broken a been though they have been pushed out alignment.

2) I was hit by a car and if it wasn't for the snow storm the day before I would have been paralyzed or dead. I hit the curb.

3) Very very Loyal to those I care about.

4) I always fight for the underdog.

5) I speed read and retain everything I read.

6) In 4th grade I already read and understood Shakespeare.

7) I can not do math beyond the basics. The farthest I understand is long division. I can manage bank account and bills.

8) I am talkative and loud because it was a coping method growing up my mom and bio-dad.

9) For many reasons I have little contact with my fathers family.

10) I also tell stories and write because it was another escape when things were bad. I plan on sending out a manuscript by this time next year.

11) I moved so much that after my 4th move in 3years I refused to make friends where I lived. In the last 3 houses we lived in it took over a year before any neighbors knew I lived there.

12) I lived in Puerto Rico for 6mnths, I missed the USA and my grandmother so much I was sent back while my family stayed there another 6mnths.

13) I lived with my grandmother for almost 5 years before I moved back with my mom.

14) I don't drink water.

15) I can not rent or borrow books or movies I have to own them.

16) I collect comic books. I love them and most times know more than the guys I hang with.

17) I am a HUGE Pro Wrestling Fan. I was going to do it till I had a physical and told that one wrong hit and I would possibly never walk again.

18) I love the cold. I love winter. A dream for me is to move to Alaska.

19) I have a bad temper.

20) My biggest dream is to have a child. Or to adopt. Does not make a difference to me.

EDIT:

21) BIG HORROR FAN!

22) Only thing that really scares me is trucks on the highway.

Okay, here goes...goodness I hope that I can come up with 20 INTERESTING facts :?

1. I am an only child who grew up in a single parent household (and that was NOT cool or well accepted in the 60s and 70s).

2. My best friend ever was my Nanna (my mom's mom) who lived with us until I was 18 when she moved into a senior community. She passed away a few years ago, but I can still hear her voice at times. And I am so much like her, which makes my mom and me laugh. I am very close to my mom, too.

3. I want to learn to speak Polish and dream of visiting there for a month or more (my great grandparents emigrated from there in the late 1800s).

4. My all time favorite television show is M*A*S*H. I can watch reruns for days at a time!

5. I am addicted to Cary Grant movies. Actually, I love most old movies. White Christmas, Pillow Talk, and Desk Set are a few of my non-Grant faves.

6. Animal fantasy is my favorite genre of literature (i.e. Redwall, Watership Down, Warriors). Most of the books I read are kiddie lit :D.

7. I work 3 jobs: teacher's aide, yearbook advisor (at the school where I work), and usher at a local music theater. I LOVE all my jobs!

8. Two of my unfulfilled ambitions are to become a published author and to become a certified wildlife rehabilitator.

9. Our property is listed as a Certified Wildlife Habitat by the National Wildlife Federation. We do all we can to provide food, shelter, water, native plants, places to raise young, etc for all the furry and feathered friends here.

10. I am way into "green living". In fact, some of my family see me as a tree-hugging, environmental nut...and I love the title!!!

11. I am a conservative Christian - however, that does not mean I am closed minded or a fundamentalist wack-o. I often get angry with prominent conservatives who make us all sound like we are pompous andnarrow-minded! Believing in the truth of Scripture and having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ does NOT mean that I am intolerant....(rant rant):soapbox...enough said there...

12. I enjoy all varieties of music and listen to everything from classical to rap to country to jazz to...

13. The time between Thanksgiving to Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love the decorating , card sending, caroling, gift buying, etc.

14. I am a morning person who is married to a night owl. Makes life interesting!

15. My favorite forms of exercise are yoga and walking.

16. My husband is a sports lover, so we go to and watchmany sporting events. I LOVE to go to golf tournaments and am totally into college basketball - especially during March Madness.

17. I am pretty much a visionary and I love to brainstorm ways to solve problems or new ways to do things. Unfortunately, I stink at follow-through...so many of my grand schemes go unfulfilled.

19. I'm quite patriotic and get all choked up when I think of the sacrifice of those in the armed forces. :USAflagwaving:

20. Cape May, NJ is my must-do vacation spot each year. I love to walk on the beach and have a new-found interest in shore birds.

Phew! That's 20. Sorry they're so long, but...

21. I love words, feel that writing is the ultimate way to express myself, and am an absolute grammar geek!

-Mary Ellen

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
girlzilla wrote:
tundrakatiebean wrote:

Lol - me too! Althougheverybody in 'real life' gets my humour, over the Internet it can sound serious. eg "I hate you!" Now some people may take that as serious and mean, but if it is me saying it I am only joking!:p
That's me. One girl I worked with thought I absolutely HATED her at first. I told her if I am mean to you that means I like you, it's when I am nice that you have to watch out!

~Star~

Latest posts

Back