2 rescues to home :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinmom

Reaction score
The place that had bunnies for easter gave me a call a few weeks ago to tell me that they had a sick bunny they wanted to surrender to me so he would get better. She's all better, andI had named herOscar when I thought she was a boy. (I'm pretty sure she's a girl...) She's about 3 months old, andis ready for adoption.

I also have a little baby that is ready to go; she (I think)had an upper respiratory infection that was cleared up by a few days of antibiotics.She doesn't have a name, and is only 8 or 9 weeks old.

I am posting about them here because I know that you guys are good bunny owners. They have a $10 adoption fee just to cover the cost of the meds I used to treat them. If you are looking for another bunny (or your first one!) one of these girls may be perfect for you!

Have you found a home for these bunnies? It may help if you can post a photo of them or describe what breed/type they are :)

Oscar has found a home, but the little one is still available. I *think* it's a girl, but I checked again last night and it might be a boy. I'm not very good at sexing the young ones. S/he still doesn't have a name, because I didn't want to get attached to her. We are working on litter training, but she's not really getting the idea yet. She loves her toys, and enjoys throwing a wiffle ball around her cage. I can't seem to locate the cord for my camera, so I haven't had a chance to upload pictures. As soon as I find the cord I'll upload pictures.

As for the breed, I have no idea. She could end up being a big bunny...the two were from the same place that I got Georgie last year, and he's fully grown at 13lbs. Oscar was a relatively large bunny as well. The guy that was breeding them really didn't care about mixing breeds; Georgie is a French lop/Flemmie mix. This one looks a lot like Sophie, so it could end up being a lop, but she is GORGEOUS with the most beautiful fur I've ever seen.

I'll work on finding my camera cord so I can get pictures.

Annie

Latest posts

Back