2 rabbits need a good home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they don't get the rabbits tomorrow, perhapsyour friends from Tennessee can bring them to the Echo Lodge.I'm in Hopatcong, NJ...the Lodge is half way, for me.
Charlotte

[suP]Idon't know cause they wont be here till the 15th of Nov. Hoping I cankeep my birds till thenAnd they live in Whitwell Tn. But I'll keep uposted. I might Just call the Bunny People If they don't take thebunnies 2morrow. [/suP]

I'd strongly suggest calling Bunny Peoplenow so that they've got a place to go - that way you will have afall-back plan. it sounds like you *need* some surety that they willfind a good place to go, ASAP.

I can't make any promises on behalf of Bunny People, but I'm sure they'll try their darndest to help.

however, calling them is your decision, not mine.

I have to say I'm utterly gobsmacked... dopeople often come into your homes out there and say you can't have petsaround your children?? Unless there was something seriouslywrong in the welfare of the animals or kids, I think there'd be majoruproar over here... and who has the right to say that youhave too many birds?? :mad:

Rogue wrote:
Ihave to say I'm utterly gobsmacked... do people often come into yourhomes out there and say you can't have pets around yourchildren?? Unless there was something seriously wrong in thewelfare of the animals or kids, I think there'd be major uproar overhere... and who has the right to say that you have too manybirds?? :mad:
I'm mad ofthe whole thing too. But with Childern of Youth involed there isnothing I can do. Just go with what they say..They is nothing wrongwith the Welfare of my daughter and my animals. I firue that they don'tlike birds.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has sent mea PM - sorry, I don't have time to reply to you all individually, butyour messages have clearedthings up in my head :D.

I didnt really do anything, but youre welcome ;)

Even though you dont have any rabbits right now, feel free to hang around here!

Back