2 rabbits need a good home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lildove

Reaction score
Helloall. I don't want u to all think that I don't love my rabbits cause Ido. But I really need to give my rabbits up. And They need togo to a GOOD HOME.Thehumane society told methat my rabbits had to go. And I had 2 many birds.But that is besidethe point.

Ok what I have I have is 2ND's a Doe(Mom) a Buck (Son).He's about 4 monthsold.Thisis theson..http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l174/lildove25/CreamPuff.jpg

Pic of the mom..

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i2/dolphinbaby55/100_0280.jpg
They need a Good Home. E-mail me for more info.

Thanks.

The doe's name is Lola. She has a greatpersonalities. She don't like to be held. She loves eatting apples.She's a sweet rabbit. She is not fixed. Not sure how old she is.

The Buck is Lola's son. He was born July 21st,2006. he will be 4 monthsold the 12th of this month. He's not fixed either.He's name isCreamPuff. Thouhe needs a better nameLOLHis personalities is great too But He loves to be runningaround more then being held.

They will make great pets for someone. I never tried and put them inthe show. Lola and Cream Puff might do good in a show. They are notbonded. The would be best 2gether or in differ homes. I'd like itreally to be in differ places. Cause it wouldn't be best.

wow..I doubt we could find anyone that fast. I would hate to see them go to a shelter only to be put down...

are there any rabbit rescues in your area? or maybe you could offer to "foster" them until you can find them a home?

As I said in my pm..just be careful if you post ads anywhere. Ask for afee to screen out any snake owners and you can always waive the feelater if you want. Another idea is to post at your local vets office,if they havea bulletin board...

[suP][suB]Iknowthat I can't find them a home by next week. I can try to hold on to thetill I can find them a home.. Just ask long as they go to a good home.I'll change it till by the end of the month.......[/suB][/suP]

Not reallysure. I have someone intersed in them friday. But I don't think thatperson really wants to buy them. I'll keep u all posted. If I sell themfriday I'll let u all know.

Great! Good Luck!

Just make sure you ask lots of questions (if you dont know the person)to be sure they will be giving the buns a loving home and not snakefood or something. Also, remind them that the buns need to beseparated. You might want to offer to give the boy to them for free onthe condition they have him neutered...

I think we have a list somewhere of questions to ask a strangerinterested in your bunnies...let me know if you want me to find it.

Best Wishes

Haley

Yes can u plzfind the list. As far as I know she told me that the bunnies are forher son for his B0day on Thursday. But I still have time to ask her thequestion. Just to make sure that they go to a good home. if u want ucan e-mail the list to[email protected]

Thanks.

They're adorable. :hearts

But I REALLY hope you don't ever have them in the same cage and they'renever out at the same time. :(Sounds like there's an accident waiting to happen.

Also read this post. It's a sticky that's kept at the top of the page.
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=14544&forum_id=7

I hope they can take the buns! One question I'd definatelyask is if the parents are willing to take care of the buns for theirfull life span, 10 years plus, whether or not the kid is stillinterested in them. If they're taking both, I'd recommendspay/neuter too so they don't have any accidental breeding.

Pipp wrote:
They're adorable. :hearts

But I REALLY hope you don't ever have them in the same cage and they'renever out at the same time. :(Sounds like there's an accident waiting to happen.

No I don't have them in the same cage. I know better then that.

There's a great rabbit rescue nearby - Bunny People.

here's their contact info: http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/PA256.html

The phone number will get you through to the bunny shelter. Listen to the recording for other numbers to call.

I bet they can help you find a very good home for your buns. please call - you won't regret it. (I got my bun from them.)

Edit: The members live all around the greater Harrisburg area, but theshelter itself is in Linglestown. That's not very far from you.

Another thing you can do is go tohttp://www.petfinder.com and checkthe list of shelters that take buns in the Harrisburg area. But Ihighly recommend calling Bunny People 1st. I wish I could take yourbuns - they're beautiful.

You're more than welcome - I'm hoping thingswork out well for you and both buns. You might want to tell them that arecent adopter suggested them.

Bunny People also takes a lot of transfers from the local Humane Society shelters.

Cause theOffiers that came with Children Of Youth told me that Its not good tohave rabbits/Birds around a 2 year old. Cause I have a 2 year old. Theysaid That my rabbits had 2 go and so deos my birds cause I have 2many.They will be back Monday. I have a friends from Tennesseecoming up to get my birds.And They can't take my rabbits cause theynever hed rabbits before and they have a dog that will kill them. ThouI understand that. I Know Its for the best That I rehome them.. Itsreally a long story. Thou The officer told me that I have way to manyanimal. thou I didn't know that there was a law that I couldn't haveany animals around my 2 year old.

Back