2 quick pics- Mini Rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaf

Reaction score
Photos875.jpg

Photos928.jpg

Photos925.jpg

She is the Mini Rex from Chicago Ridge. :) So far, she and Elmer Fudd are the last two to find homes.

Elmer Fudd is the gorgeous cinnamon? boy. He's great, cute and young - and also a hand chewer. So far thats kind of held him back with placement. I'm nervous about letting him go elsewhere until his habit is broken. I don't want him to be returned, or to be known as a "biter". With my being newish at finding homes for rabbits I don't want a bad name to get out about myself or buns, either.

Anyhow, this "Little Girl" is so sweet. I personally love red eyed whites. She's funny, has a very vivid personality, is a REW, and feels like a cloud (ok, ora q-tip).

Normally my resolve is not to give animals names, or permanant names, unless I plan on keeping them. Nicknames are ok, descriptive names... but no REAL names. That kinda scares me about Elmer Fudd.

Anyhow, last night I found myself thinking of names for this "Little Girl". Nothing permanant has set in for her. I thought she'd place quickly being small. I think white is beautful. Her coat is soooo soooo awesome. But dang it, she has red eyes and people don't want an "evil rabbit". Or maybe that's not bad since I kinda, sorta, maybe really like her...

Somehow, I don't think "Little Girl" is an appropriate name for her - no more than the other thing I call her, which is: "Lil Ms Dumps-A-Lot".

She has no clue what a litter box is actually for. :(

Gorgeous..gorgeous..gorgeous!!....and as i was looking at the picture's i was thinking tomyself that how smooth and softshe looks...i feel like i could just reach through the pc screen and pat her.

I hope you can find them forever loving home's.

I'm not sure why, but as soon as I saw the her picture, the name Serena came into my head. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that petting rexes is so serene? I don't know...

She is a beauty though -- absolutely gorgeous!

Leaf, she is ADORABLE! I know she's so soft! Here are some names:

• Cotton
  • Tippy
  • Sprinkles (she sprinkles poos for you! lol)
  • China (she reminds me of white china)
  • Dovey
  • Nova (star)
  • Pearl
  • Sugar
  • Fiona (cute with Fudd and means fair)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
  • Cotton
  • Tippy
  • Dovey
  • Nova (star)
  • Pearl
  • Sugar

Those names are all great! I wont even try, because I wont be able to do better than that lol.... Although I did think of 'Angel'...

She is soooo pretty as well! :inlove: I love that first pic- she looks so shy!

EEEE! She is so cuuuute, I can't believe people don't want her :( Everyone's suggested lovely names so far, the first one that popped into my head is Sofia. It's so pretty and soft and feminine.

mouse_chalk wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
  • Cotton
  • Tippy
  • Dovey
  • Nova (star)
  • Pearl
  • Sugar

Those names are all great! I wont even try, because I wont be able to do better than that lol.... Although I did think of 'Angel'...

She is soooo pretty as well! :inlove: I love that first pic- she looks so shy!
I thought of Angel, too, but I was thinking that Leaf had or has an Angel already?

Leaf wrote:
Elmer Fudd is the gorgeous cinnamon? boy. He's great, cute and young - and also a hand chewer. So far thats kind of held him back with placement. I'm nervous about letting him go elsewhere until his habit is broken. I don't want him to be returned, or to be known as a "biter".

Is Elmer a mini-rex?

sas :?

Gorgeous! I love the name Cotton or Cottonbud, or even the suggestion that NorthernAutumn made, but I believe she meant Charmin. I saw a white bun in the rescue when I adopted Angel named Charmin. Cute!

I would scoop her up in a heartbeat (red eyes be you-know-what) if I could. *sigh*

Here is my list (some names overlapping those already suggested):

• Bella
  • Eva
  • Fiona
  • Haley (or Harley, if she's a "wild child")
  • Jenna
  • Jess (or Jessie, etc.)
  • Katie
  • Noel (or Noelle)
  • Reese (nickname Reesie)
  • Sydney
  • Willow
  • BG, or Bee-Gee (short for Baby Girl)
Jenk

The only trouble with Lily is that it's a good name for ANY girl bunny! Or almost any girl pet, really. I'm having to exercise restraint by not naming my next girl bunny Lily Mae, after all I had a hamster named Lily and she just passed away a few months ago. Leaf, are you any closer to picking a name? People have made lots of beautiful suggestions :cool:

Latest posts

Back