2 newest members of the family!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bon

Reaction score
Well after a long talk with the family, it was decided in Gizmo's honor we would adopt 2 new bunnies and give them a great home to feel and share the love and bonds we all had with Gizmo, as a sociable rabbit we thing Gizmo would have aproved.

after traveling there today to see them first hand I fell in love with all 6 of the Giants at the care home, however without more reasonable planning, we feel at this time we can only take 2 (hopefully all 4 if i get my way!)

So say hello to Ella and Buzz!

http://www.fatfluffs.com/rabbit/67

http://www.fatfluffs.com/rabbit/64

I will be picking them up on the 26thafter Ellas spaying on the 18th. I hope we can give you the same love and attension we gave Gizmo.

On a side note, I have to add Fat Fluffs realy is a top notch rescue home, all the animals are well looked after and have a LARGE garden and house to run around daily in and get some excersize, the work they do here is truely worthy of mention.

Yay! Congratulations! They are sooooo cute, I want them!! :inlove:

Did you decide if they are going to be house bunnies or not in the end?

I really like the look of Fat Fluffs too... their website seems really professional, and I love the 'Give a Carrot' button! What a great idea!

Wow!!! I love the ears!!! How could you not love those gorgeous rabbits? Congratulations on your new family members!

jcl_24 wrote:
To chose new bunnies to love becuase of your life with Gizmo is a great tribute to him :)

Lucky Ella and Buzz to be having a forever home with you and your family.

Jo xx

Thankyou, means a lot, 9 days :D

Wow Ella and Buzz are just gorgeous bunnies!....Conti's are one of my favourite breeds...and i would absolutely love to see one in real life!...they're just so amazing...and i cannot say enough..just how lucky you are :)

Well congratulations! I bet you are very excited. Please post pictures when you can. How do you narrow it down to just two!

Just as a side note, I looked at the bunnies and I am in love with Tia and Mia and with Precious! Too bad they are in another country!

ilovetoeatchocolate wrote:
Well congratulations! I bet you are very excited. Please post pictures when you can. How do you narrow it down to just two!

Just as a side note, I looked at the bunnies and I am in love with Tia and Mia and with Precious! Too bad they are in another country!

Was very hard to do, unforunately 2 of the resue rabbits we current have are also very shy, so that sorta put safi out of the question as we wanted some more confident rabbits to help boost their trust.

Then it was between Bluebell, Elle and Buzz, after picking them up and interacting with them for an hour or so, I just felt Elle and Buzz have a lot to offer back whereas bluebell will be off on her own thing all the time.

If i get my way, ill have all 4 though ;)

Ooops mom found out I adopted 2 not one! now shes more excited than I am!!! (my god arnt parents useless :shock:)

All going well will pick them up friday!

4 days!!!!

Bon wrote:
Ooops mom found out I adopted 2 not one! now shes more excited than I am!!! (my god arnt parents useless :shock:)

All going well will pick them up friday!

4 days!!!!
Lol...My mother would have hit the roof....LOL...Your lucky your mum is a parent like me who adores animals...(Well, soon to be a parent, not quite yet jus pregnant...HAHA HEHE...:p)

Latest posts

Back