2 New Mini Lops :3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MLR-Rabbitry wrote:
:biggrin2:I Bought The Buns Some Organic Carrots And Romain Lettuce Last Night, I Gave Some To Them This Morning God They Love Their Veggies Especially Cotton,

Cottons Old Owner Got Him From A Lady Who Was Moving And Needed All her Angoras Gone, She Was A Breeder, So She Gave Them All To The Lady I Got Them From For Free, He Was In With 3 Other Full Grown Angora Bucks, And Apparently Didnt Get Enough Food Because He Is All Fur And No Fat, He Has A J Feeder And It Was Full 2 Days Ago, Today It Was Empty :shock:He Eats And Eats And Eats Poor Guy Doesnt Realize He Is The Only One In The Cage :laughsmiley:, Oh Well He Will Catch On Eventually, He Will Gain Some Wait Soon, I Hope :privateeyes, He Will Be Shaved, Not Bald, But So He Isnt Hot When It Gets Warmer, Ill Wait Till May-June Lol Ill Leave His Feeties And Some Parts Fluffy, Ill Give Him A Poodle Cut :p Just Kidding But That Would Be Sorta Cute :roflmao:poor Guy Would Be Embarassed
Sounds like you had fun.

Aw he'll work out the food thing-right now he might be making up for being a bit deprived too? He doesn't seem to need extra encouragement to even up his fur to fat ratio, but if you think he needs to gain some weight soon,I'm sure other RO members can give tips on the best way:carrot:)

Jo xx

He has a wire cage because of his fur, but anyways he has a place to sit tht isnt wire but i just found out he has been digging his food out of his j feeder, lolim so stupid i actually thought he was eating it :blushan:

If he is digging in his feeder, you might do better by feeding him 2 smaller meals a day, as opposed to filling the feeder. Does he have access to hay? That would give him something to dig in (and eat). Does he have any toys? Cardboard tubes? Balls? Chew sticks? He might be bored.

If necessary, you can raise his feeder up a few inches so he has to stand up and reach to eat.

Latest posts

Back