2 New Mini Lops :3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLR-Rabbitry

Reaction score
Im Selling All Of My Lionheads And All Of Rabbits But My Mini Lop, But I Found A Breeder Who I Am Trading Daisy And Avalanche For A Breeding Pair Of Mini Lops Im So Excited, Ill Post Pics When They Come Which Will Be Tommorow Afternoon :D

Congrats! Can't wait for the pics!

congrats! can't wait to see them:biggrin2:

Thank you very much, i bred the female last night so im going to rebreed today and hopefully we will have some luck :) Cotton is just the sweetest guy ever.:biggrin2:

I Actually have a database on my computer it is called Kintraks and it is specially made for animal breeders it has pedigrees, inbreednig calcularotr, mating date thingy and other stuff its pretty awesome :)

Yes i will upload some later, my computer is a little bit messed up lol so i will later when i get my dad to fool around with it :)A Very Nice Lady Came And Bought 2 Males, So Now I Have 7 More Babies To Sell, But That Guy Is Coming At The End Of The Week To Take Them For His Hobby Farm, They Are All In A Huge Barn With Everything A Rabbit COuld Ever Want, He Takes Amazing Care Of Them :pinkbouce::bunnyheartIm so happy they are all gone to good homes :) I just love my lops and i did keep ones of my lionheads, Chester and my mini lop which i bought a year ago, Missy :)

MLR-Rabbitry wrote:
lol, im getting addicted to mini lops, i just sold a gorgeous japanese harlequin doe she was quiet the site to behold :biggrin2:
OMG cool. How many rabbits do you have? what breeds? I'm going to England to get some show quality lionheads and lionlops maybe even angoras during the summer.

12 rabbits in total, 3 mini lops, 2 does & 1 buck, 1 lionhead mix buck, 1 french angora buck, 7 baby lionheads which are going at the end the of the week, so really i have 5 permie buns :) and im trying to get a french angora doe :D

:biggrin2:I Bought The Buns Some Organic Carrots And Romain Lettuce Last Night, I Gave Some To Them This Morning God They Love Their Veggies Especially Cotton,

Cottons Old Owner Got Him From A Lady Who Was Moving And Needed All her Angoras Gone, She Was A Breeder, So She Gave Them All To The Lady I Got Them From For Free, He Was In With 3 Other Full Grown Angora Bucks, And Apparently Didnt Get Enough Food Because He Is All Fur And No Fat, He Has A J Feeder And It Was Full 2 Days Ago, Today It Was Empty :shock:He Eats And Eats And Eats Poor Guy Doesnt Realize He Is The Only One In The Cage :laughsmiley:, Oh Well He Will Catch On Eventually, He Will Gain Some Wait Soon, I Hope :privateeyes, He Will Be Shaved, Not Bald, But So He Isnt Hot When It Gets Warmer, Ill Wait Till May-June Lol Ill Leave His Feeties And Some Parts Fluffy, Ill Give Him A Poodle Cut :p Just Kidding But That Would Be Sorta Cute :roflmao:poor Guy Would Be Embarassed

Latest posts

Back