2 more buns...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvdutchrabbbits90

Reaction score
So i went to the sale today with a friend and we stoppedin atthe animal auction (we new it was a mistake lol). She ended upbuying/rescuing 2 calves 1 goat and 2 buns! I bought/rescued 1 jersey calf (starving) and 2 buns. First i got a doe english lop very sweet also very thin.She also must have been in a tiny cage with other rabbits as she has bites and chunks out of her ears.Then i got a buck giant angora. He is also very sweet and thin. He is VERY matted and will be taking a trip to a groomer that lives on my street.Iim thinking maybe the elop doe is pregnant.She is thin and kind of has a big belly? As soon as i get some extra money they will both be fixed,after they gain a couple pounds,and make sure she is not pregnant. Haha my mom hung up on me after she found out i got the calf (as we already have a jersey steer) lol

Here are some pics of them. And any name ideas?

lop2.jpg

lop1.jpg

lop3.jpg

a1.jpg

. . . awww!!!!!

I think she looks like a Sadie! And he looks like an Elliot!

more photos please! you have 2 of my fav breeds there: an giant (or english angora, don't care which one) and an english lop!

Awww those poor bunnies. You are a good person for saving them! They have won bunny lotto! There was an earlier suggestion of the name Sadie for the lop and when I read that I thought "OMG she is sooooo a Sadie!" so I second the nomination.

I think Elliott looks like an Elliott... haha someone suggested that name anyway. I have a cousin called Elliott who had almost white blond hair when he was a kid so I think the name suits...

Have you reached any decisions regarding names yet? And how are they settling in?

They are both doing very well now.I put thwm outside in big hutches for the summer they LOVE IT. lol I would of named her sadie but i have a dog named Sadie lol

Their names are Maisy and Moe. BUT now i also have a Mason from the same sale lol

He is an mini rex (i dont really like this breed but) i had to get him! He has half of his front lips and chin burned off and also his front paws. I felt bad for the lilttle fellow!

I will post pics of all 3 later.

their so beautiful, good for you for rescueing them. auctions are always so sad to me. i try to avoid them

Latest posts

Back