2 Calgary buns may need a new home - closed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiced77

Reaction score
in early april i'm moving, and am not sure i cantake my babies with me :( they're amale-Mr Licks (neutered) and female Princess (not spayed)bonded brother and sister, mini rexes. they're almost 2 yearsold, fairly quiet, though they have their moments. mostlylitterbox trained (i say mostly only because when the male goes on abunny 500, he likes to jump in the litterbox which tends to make thingsfly out :p)coating things with ivory soap prevents theirchewing, if any. they're 24/7 house buns with no 'caged'time. their favorite nap spot ison the side of thetub. no medical problems, the male broke his leg a year ago,but that's all healed with no problems. i will *not* put mybabies in a shelter, and would much rather give them to someone that iknow from the board so i know they'll have a good home.

Bumping this back up, I need to find a good home for these guys ASAP. if anyone knows of anyone in alberta that wants two goobery mini rexes, please let me know!!

They're cute and you've done a great job describing them. I hope someone will step up and provide a home in your area....I bet you'll miss them!

Peg

i hope so :( if i could take them with me i would!! so many places nowadays dont take pets of any kind :( i want them to have a bunny knowledgable home too.

sorry i didnt update! my husband decided to takethem with him.. his apartment doesnt allow pets, but they dont bark ;)and he keeps them safe.. so they're ok now :)

Latest posts

Back