2 Bunnies in Louisville KY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ainsleysmom

Reaction score
If there's anyone in the Louisville, KY area that has room for a couple of buns, there's a Feeders Supply off of Bardstown Road (near the Gene Snyder) and they just had two bunnies that had been there since September (that I know of) that were bought about a month ago and brought back two days ago because the couple is getting divorced. They're a couple of brown and white buns, Rex if I'm not mistaken. They look like they're littermates. They're a couple of great bunnies. They are in dire need of a good home and they're selling/adopting out both for $20 total. I wanted them, naturally, but I got laid off after Christmas and am still looking for a job. My mom has been nice enough to help me out with food and if I haven't found a job by the end of February, she's going to pay my vet bill and stock me up on pellets and hay for a birthday present. Normally I wouldn't condone getting pets from a petstore, but these guys as far as I know didn't come to the store through a breeder, they were dumped and this store takes really really good care of their animals (though they use the wrong bedding).If you could help these guys out, it would be really awesome.

Latest posts

Back