2 brother rabbits looking for a home! central new york

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puppychomp

Reaction score
i sadly have to rehome my two brother rabbits because i cant care for them anymore. theyre both males, born on mothers day of last year. one is named ranger, hes large and black with a little white spot on his forehead and white chin. he has really silky fur. the other boy named stormi was a runt and he is a small dark gray fluffy lionhead. neither of them are fixed because i never was able to save up enough money. i would really prefer for them to go to a new home together where they can get fixed and be bonded again. they cant be in the same enclosure right now because stormi was being mean to ranger! theyre both really sweet, a little bit shy. they LOVE vegetables

im located in central new york, near syracuse. if you agree to get them both fixed, you can have them for free, and we can meet up somewhere (we will be wearing masks and will respect social distancing). i love them so much and i want them to go to a really good home as soon as possible

if anyone is interested, please contact my email [email protected] because i will most likely forget to check here

these pictures are from a few months ago when they were still getting along, but they have to be fixed if you want to keep them together!

sotmr rang 2.jpg
sotmr rang 3.jpg

Aww, they are so cute! I wish I could get them but i live in Minnesota, good luck though!

Back