18 hrs old and counting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMiska

Reaction score
Introducing the 3 newest additions to my rabbit clan. Babies 1 2 and 3 born 9/26/2005 @ approx 8:00 pm last night.

Babies004.jpg

Babies003.jpg

Babies002.jpg

Babies001.jpg

The black one of course I think will be pure black (hoping anyways)

The other 2 are more a tanish color like ther mom pictured below

TURBO08.jpg

Such fat, cute, little punkins! Theylook so comfy, cozy, and loved, that I just want to crawl up with themand go to sleep!

-Carolyn

**Packs up bunnynapping equipment

**Buys bus ticket to Utah

**Insert evil laugh here

They are so precious! I just want to reach in the screen and grab that little black one yawning so cute.

:love:

Here are the little bundles of joy 1 week old,man are they moving fast, took me 5 min just to take 6 pics they werewanting to scurry all over the place.

Babies017.jpg

Babies016.jpg

Babies015.jpg

Babies013.jpg

Babies012.jpg

What breed of rabbits? THebabies are big for a day or two old. Wow did she have big babies. Theirso cute!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Everyone has to love baby bunnies.:heart:

:inlove:FrenchLopGirl1280:hearts:

The latest pics are 1 week old, the ones at the first of the post are 18 hrs old. They are mini lops.

Oh did we ever have a day at the races, theselittle angels that are almost just 2 weeks old are in the indy 500 andup and over the nesting box they go ALL 3 of them. hehehehe Ihave to laugh because they are chasing mommy all over the cage and heronly solice is to hop into the empty box :) it is to funny alsoconsidering they dont have their eyes open as of yet.Hehehehe we will see who wins tomorrow

Latest posts

Back