+17C in Toronto

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in!

It was about -37*C/-34*F when I left for school this morning andit's so cold they already told us buses will not be running tomorrow!

It's now -29*C/-20*F.

Where do you see +17?? It says +6, then 5, then it just gets colder from there???

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Where do you see +17?? It says +6, then 5, then it just gets colder from there???

Right under Current conditions, it shows a picture and next to picture it says 17C

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Count me in!

It was about -37*C/-34*F when I left for school this morning and it'sso cold they already told us buses will not be running tomorrow!

It's now -29*C/-20*F.

Our head office is in Calgary, we thought about calling and making fun of them, but we were afraid they'll fire us.:)

It's warm here too. Last night we had a thunderstorm! Very odd winter.

Today it's so foggy we couldn't see out ofour window. Granted, we are on the 12th floor....

AnnaS wrote:
Ourhead office is in Calgary, we thought about calling and making fun ofthem, but we were afraid they'll fire us.:)
Oh shush! And Calgary is actually warmer than it is here! lmao.

:shock:I just checked ourweatherreport and it says a low of -40 WITHOUT windchill! I'mglad my boys are inside!

P.S.- The plus side is this is the first time in many years that we've had school off because of weather conditions.

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Nope, it says Current Conditions 6 with overcast....

6 is for Thursday evening

Thats weird, I keep clicking on the link in my first post and it says 17

AnnaS wrote:
MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Count me in!

It was about -37*C/-34*F when I left for school this morning and it'sso cold they already told us buses will not be running tomorrow!

It's now -29*C/-20*F.

Our head office is in Calgary, we thought about calling and making fun of them, but we were afraid they'll fire us.:)
LOL! You guys should be ASHAMED, Anna! :D

Back