10 THINGS THAT MAKE YOUR NEIGHBOURS GO ?HUH??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
These are all true, from my personalexperience. The joys of free-run buns! ;) Feel freeto add!

10 THINGS THAT MAKE YOUR NEIGHBOURS GO “HUH?”

- You cultivate dandelions.

- In mid-conversation, you casually pick up a piece of bunnypoop with your fingers and flick it into the garbage.

- ALL your clothes have teethmarks.

- You make weekly trips to the electronics store for replacement cables.

- You buy carrots and radishes at the corner store, chop off the tops and leave the roots

- You laugh when someonepoints outyourrabbits chewed ahole inbathroomwall.

- There’s a perfect circle of bunny poop marking off your living room.

- All the corners in your house, not to mention the furniture, are decorated with wire NIC panels.

- You buy a vibrating toothbrush ‘because the bunnies might need it.’ (For gas!)

- You stand in your yard with a flyswatter screaming, ‘stay away from my rabbit!’

sas :sunshine:and the gang :bunnyheart:brownbunny:toastingbuns:bunny17

The only time YourNeighbours see you.... Is when you are inyour back yard taking zillions of picturesof your bunny. :D

7223.jpg

Rainbows! :bunnydance:

You hate vegetables with a passion, but they still make up half of the weekly grocery run (for the bunnies, of course).

you walk your dogsthrough yourfieldswith your twobunnies:bunnydance::bunnydance:..3dogs+2bunnies=alot of staring

our neighbors always stare when i walk the dogs with the bunnies... andall our neighbors are relatives...you would think that they would beused to my "weird" ways...lol:D

You live in the middle of town but every year you haul bales of hay from your little car into the backyard.

One year my neighbors asked if I was keeping a horse in the backyard or something.:lol:

bunnydude wrote:
You hate vegetables with a passion, but they still make uphalf of the weekly grocery run (for the bunnies, of course).

You go to the grocery store because you've run out of most, but notall, of the bunny veggies. After all, they need more than onetype of veggie! Don't they?

When the cashier gets to your giant pile of veggies, you have to tellher the names of all of them and where they're listed in the veggiecode book. Then when they ask how you eat that, you say "Idon't eat that. It's for the bunnies!"

The only food in your house is greens, rolled oats and canned pumpkin.

You're seen outside daily, cleaning a different litter box.

That is me as well!! Never bought a veggie in my life ...until of course bunnies entered my life:D
bunnydude wrote:
You hate vegetables witha passion, but they still make up half of the weekly grocery run (forthe bunnies, of course).

Duck tape because a daily occuring covering of the wires in the house.

Walking up the stairs becomes difficult because of "blockage"

I agree with all the ones above... THough I have never "walked" Leo.But I HATE veggies and my fridge is filled to capacity with them.

FORGOT ONE- And this applys to me

You have a fridge just for "the rabbits"

-There are more pics of your bunny on your desk at work than of your husband! lol

-your friends stare when they hear you say to your bunny "look at those beautiful BIG POOPS you made sweetie! Good girl!"

- You're at a friends house and YOU flinch when you hear a loud noiseor the vacuum cause u r worried your bun will freak out...then realizeshe isnt there (dork!)

Your neighbours regularly seeyoucrawling around inyouryard, chattingaway to the bushes. (When really you are just trying to coax somestubborn bunnies to come back inside the house).

Eve wrote:
Yourneighbours regularly see youcrawling aroundinyouryard, chatting away to the bushes. (Whenreally you are just trying to coax some stubborn bunnies to come backinside the house).
lol!!:laugh:

Your neighbours regularly seeyoucrawling around inyouryard, chattingaway to the bushes. (When really you are just trying to coax somestubborn bunnies to come back inside the house).

It's even worse when they come home to find you crawling around in their yard because your rabbit is an escape artist.

Not quite rabbit related, but when they say "Youhave bird poop on your shoulder." and I just brush it off and keeptalking (Own 2 parrots).:D

I remember when Pepper dug a hole to next doorsand she got into their garden. The neighbours came roundsaying that they had a white rabbit in their garden, can you pleaseremove it. lol

The next day Dottie got through the fence through the samehole. My next door neighbour opened his back door to see ifhe could catch the bun and bring it back to me this time, but as soonas he opened the door Dottie ran through it and ran round his kitchen!lol

I had to go round there and get her out from under theirkitchen table. On my way in he asked me how many rabbits Iactually had, and who would he expect next LOL.

He was nice about it and saw the funny side fortunatly!

:nicethread

OMG, these are sooo funny, and I can relate to so many of them!

When your friends ask if your going out with them, and you say you can't 'cos your cleaning/playing/taking care of your bunnies.

When you show people the Christmas/ birthday cards and presents you'vebought for the bunnies - and then the ones they've bought you ;)

When someone introduces their friend or family member, and you say 'I love that name - I'm gonna call my next rabbit that!'

Jan

Latest posts

Back