10 Month old, Netherland dwarf female

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupertismygod

Reaction score
Prior to adopting my 10 month old Netherland dwarf female (Nelly)yesterday, I decided I was going to get a female companion for my 7 month old Netherland dwarf male. That's when I decided I would adopt her from the SPCA...

...The problem is, she needs to be a free range Rabbit (needs to have the freedom to roam around freely).I discovered this myselfyesterday & today. When I'd put her in a nice big cage Ihand built for her, she started to growl and bite on the grills of the pen. She became extremely fustrated.Then I decided to let her roamfree around the room, and miraculously, she became gentle and calm.She REALLYdislikes being in a cage, hence she requires free range.

The male is the complete opposite, he enjoys his cozy pen. They would NOT likely be a good match for one another, as the female would be trying to escape the pen at all times.

She is gentle and calm outside of her cage, but when you place her in a cage she growls and wants to escape desperately.

I really want to keep her, but I don't have a lot of space for her, and I don't want to allow her to roam freely all the time.

So, if you're interested, you must be a person that is willing to let her roam freely at any time she desires.

I'm keeping her until Sunday, then I'm bringing her back to the SPCA, and hopefully someone will adopt her. There are many families who adopt from the SPCA, whom allow their pets to be free range at ALL TIMES. The SPCA claims they adopt out 100% of their healthy animals (which she is), so I'm confident that she will have a nice bright future.

Send me a PM if you're interested. I'm located in Montreal, but I could travel to any of its surroundings.

If you only read this past Sunday, and you are still interested then don't worry. You can still send me a PM and I will contact the SPCA immidiately and I could set up an appointment for you to go meet her. Or, you can visit the SPCA on Jean Talon in Montreal. Here's the website & address.

http://www.spcamontreal.com/intro.php?lg=en

Canadian SPCA (Montreal)
5215 Jean-Talon West
Montreal Qc
H4P 1X4
Telephone: (514) 735-2711
Fax: (514) 735-7448
(Near Namur Metro Station and Décarie Boulevard)
[email protected]

This is Nelly.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Latest posts

Back