1 word to describe your bunny/s!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1357bunnylover

Reaction score
Alice - Hormonal! lol always stamping her feet for no reason!

Bonnie - Shy! She'll kiss me when i'm not looking and sit on my lap to smell me but once i go to touch her she panics, but she is a real sweety :)

Casey - Brave! She's always the one to attack my dogs/cats lol

Bella - Innocent! She just sits there on my lap all innocent when i hold her, i've never heard her thump or nothing, she's ace! :)

Buckley - A BLOODY PAIN IN THE ARSE! He finds the need to always be naughty.. i actually think he likes being told off!

Peter - Intense - He is the Type A bunny.

Bugs - Relaxed - Peter's brother is the opposite; he doesn't get worked up about stuff.

One word to describe Bun-bun would be shy. He'll come over to me and sniff me but if I try to pet him he runs off :p. I'm going to try and let him get used to being held and petted, even though I've had him for over a year now >.<! I never did pet him much though so that's probably why.

Cocoa: sweet
Ranger: hyper
Pockets: energetic
Taz: a little mishchevious even though she's kinda shy!
:)

Shiny Thing-Crazy&Sweet (I know I know).
Beauty- Adventurous&Shy (I know I know).

Sorry but there is no way to describe them with only one word each.

Monty is "bonky" --when she's out in the kitchen, it's *bonk* if I'm in her spot, *bonk* if I'm not feeding her greens fast enough, *bonk* if I'm not petting her enough, and a *bonk* to the kidney if I'm leaning against a wall near one of her spots even if there's plenty of room for her to squeeze behind me (which she goes ahead and does) :p

Conan the Bunbarian: Relaxed

Even when I stress him out by moving him or going through his cage, he quickly gets back to being laid back.

Rory: perfect
Phoebe Mae: friendly
Ned: dopey
Kerensa: adorable
Maximus: playful
Mabel: determined
Padraig: shy

My bunnies in heaven:

Cinnabun: commanding
Tallulah: angelic
Skyler: lovable
Nomi: clever

Thumper - hyperactive! (Doesn't seem to ever keep still!!) :shock:

Dixie - Confusing (she'll spend hours with me on the settee or on my bed, having a cuddle, and as soon as she's on the floor she hates me :?)... only had her a few days so still trying to suss her out :D

Latest posts

Back