♥

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dippymj

Reaction score
[align=center]
gtgkg.jpg

Hey all,
How yaa durrnnnnn? ;)
[/align]

All the beautiful bunnies are healthy (and I'd hope to think happy) at this moment in time thank goodness, haven't had any problems with them which is good! (Touch Wood)

Benjamin's quite aggressive when it comes too food, he's fine until he sees that you have food then he's like :nasty:
Scary stuff!

My life at the moment consists of:
Family,Pets
Friends
Michael Jackson
Rehearsing
Singing
School Work

I'm actually the principal girl in this years Pantomime which I'm extremely over the bloooomin moon about :dude:
And I've applied to college, had so many exams, I'm beginning to hate school!
Ayeee it will be over soon though, only about 6 months to go :) :expressionless

I'm hoping if we get some proper snow I'm going to have some nice bunny in the snow photos tomorrow, and also a day off school and miss the dentist which would be rather awesome. But yeah, new pictures as soon as possible! I utterly promise :innocent

I've been chatting to a few of you recently, but looking forward to talking to you all again :)
I've missed you guys ;)

[align=center]

bunnnns.jpg

[/align]
luvvv becca♥.

[align=center]
gtgkg.jpg
[/align]
Pictures! :')

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

Benjaaaaamin
IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

Dippppppy
IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

Chessie in her uhh nest? Think shes having a fake pregnancy, maybe, its lined with fur - or maybe she's just clever and keeping warm ;) but its definitely fake :D

IMG_0884.jpg

Fluffball, being shy :(

IMG_0886.jpg

It is SO cold here!

@Nela, I'm 15 at the moment, 16 in June :D
And I'm doing Musical Theatre hopefully :D
@Ali hehe! I guess so, I joined RO in Feb 2008, so nearly 3 years!

Hey Becca, just started reading your blog and it put a huge smile on my face. Not only because you have gorgeous bunnies but the very fact you live in the UK. I lived there for 6 years (from when I was 12) until I graduated and moved here to Texas with my boyfriend (who lived in the UK as well). I did the whole thing, GCSEs, A-Levels, the whole package! We're both Americans that lived in the UK but it was an amazing place and we both miss it so much. Just hearing you say the word "proper" made me smile! (You don't hear that here in Texas.) Anyways, adorable bunnies! I'm new here, me and my boyfriend just got our first rabbit not too long ago, we love him so much. Looking forward to more posts from you!

-Nikki xxx

Latest posts

Back