YOUR RABBIT PICTURES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are my little bunnies. Pebbles is the whiteand brown one and Scarlett is the blackone.
pebsdrinkinsmall.jpg

AAAAAScarleybabessmaller.jpg

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new here,and the first thing I headed for was the pics. Anway, I havea question about the bunny in the first picture. His name isLemmywinks, and I got him from an ad at the pet store put up by someonewho could no longer take care of him. His previous owner hadno idea what breed he was, so I was wondering if any of you mightknow. I think he may be a dwarf of some kind, because he'sWAY smaller than both my other bunnies, and they are female.Here he is:

Welcome to the forum RabbitFairy,

Yes they are so cute, and I like Hoppy.Sorry I can't help youwith Lemmywinks, but someone can when they see yourpictures.I only have one rabbit, a netherlanddwarf. Her name is Pebbles and she weights just over 2 lbs.

Rainbows!

AnnaS wrote:
Theyare all so cute. I like the black bunny:)
Hoppy was my first, so she's kinda mybaby. I don't play favorites, but I feel like I've bondedwith her the most because I've had her the longest. I wish Iwould've taken pics when I first got her. She fit into thepalm of my hand. Now she's bigger than mypoodle! :D

welp, princess was on the side of the tub with mrlicks for the first time today..they were both perturbed that i wasmaking soup in the kitchen and making noise.. (excuse the longnails..they both are in need of a good trimming!)

tub2.jpg

tub3.jpg

lanna21974 wrote:
Cinnabun wrote:
omgosh! thatlast picture is tooo cute! lol.. sorry to hear about the Chestnut onealso! Angel is very cute! lol

p.s i have those same balls for Cinn! lmao
Thanks...Chloe loves her ball. She cant stand for anyone to touch itthough. LOL If I grab it and move it...Touch it in any way...she willget it and chin it and throw it around the cageuntil my smellis gone.

Thanks Anna...I love to see the two of them cuddled.

Lanna
I have those balls too! lol :p

Rabbitgirl123 wrote:
David,%20Kenny%20&%20rabbit.jpg

That is fuzzy in the middle and my two boys Rob and David next to him.
what are those two kids doing to that bunny? they are hurting it! How evil can you be!

that poor poor bunny!

(white bunny's are so cute, I love white bunnies)

Latest posts

Back