Your Picture!-Part II (Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThatsMySimi wrote:
As for her ears, as cute as they are, the reason they're not up is because with her first owner (who bought her from the breeder, along with her brother), kept her in a crate for the first 7 months of her life. As she grew, her crate got too small, and her ears hit the top, breaking the cartledge. *sigh* I, however, like them how they are! I think it adds personality! :)
Egads... Well, they're cute and (assumingly) functional; so all is technically well. But that'ssad, the thought that she was crated for so long in such a small space. (Makes me wonder if the woman would've been like the people I see on the t.v. show Animal Cops, those who allow a too-small collar to grow into a dog's neck. :X)

Jenk

590-1-1.jpg

How fun is this! I love seeing everyone! Well, This is my boyfriend (shane) & me (Merissa) at our High School senior excursion this last May. And to people that have asked before, yes, we are both 18. :)

Amy, I love the hair and the tatoo. Now if you would just get rid of those things on your mouth....just kidding. I'm just an "Old Fuddy Duddy" :p

Susan:)

You really are quite stunning.

I love seeing everyone! My picture is in the original, but it is probably a year or more old. Sooo... I couldn't resist, or pick just one, apparently.

n562125661_369382_5943.jpg

P3272558.jpg

Boyfriend Eric and I (excuse his strange facial expression... he has something against SMILING in pictures lol)

P2142407.jpg

Another random one of Eric && I :)

THis is so cool! I read all your posts and now i can put a face to the name.....very cool idea!!! so, ok here's me =)

2665615051_d470f96ed9_m.jpg

this is 2 years old but i still look the same.

2666439666_1341e81edc_m.jpg

with my parent's dog...Maggy....she's skinnier now...lol

2666437954_3986dc13b3_m.jpg

this is from a few weeks ago.

pinksalamander wrote:
purplepeacock wrote:
hey!!! finally a face to the name...fran the bunny lady....lol!!!
Was that me? Or the other Fran? *confused*

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny
Ha ha i have never had this confusion ever before cause i dont know many other Frans,lol. It was me Purplepeacock and I started conversing on Craigs list and i gave her the link to here. When she lost my email she p osted an add on CL looking for "Fran the Bunny lady" lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you sent me the links on how to build a NIC cage. then when i went to thank you i lost your email so i posted in craigslist under pets "looking for fran the bunny lady"....lol....and apparently she didn't think i was too much of a nut cuz she replied back!

purplepeacock wrote:
and you sent me the links on how to build a NIC cage. then when i went to thank you i lost your email so i posted in craigslist under pets "looking for fran the bunny lady"....lol....and apparently she didn't think i was too much of a nut cuz she replied back!
LOL!!!!!!!!!

Back