Your Picture!-Part II (Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are so adorable. When need a prego picture!!!She is so adorable!:biggrin2:(For those who dont know I met her in person.)

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
THis is my and my sister at a wedding in September last year. I am on the right. I dont have many pics with me in them cause i am usually the one behind the camera,lol.

HPIM1604.jpg

That was nice of you guys to not run in horror from my pictures, hehe! Not too long ago I weighed close to 200 pounds, have lost a lot, but still have a lot to go. My goal is to weigh95 pounds.

I think everyone is lovely, don't we all look like we own rabbits? Something about having rabbits makes people look friendly and cheerful :D.

Everyone is so pretty! Michelle you are NOT fat, and for some reason, I pictured you with long brown hair lol!

Ok, here goes...

Me, on my own- the guy next to me was my ex boyfriend, we're still great mates but I edited him out as not sure he would want his pic all over the internet lol :p

1215100564.jpg

And here is me and Steve, the other bunny slave:
1215100884.jpg

And me and Snowy, I look terrible, but it's the first and best pic I could find!

1215101173.jpg

Jen! You are gorgeous :shock:! And I pictured you a lot older for some reason, lol!

I did used to have long hair but I hacked it all short a while ago :?.

I think the picture I had in the last thread got lost at some point, so...
Fiona and me:
CIMG3185.jpg

Timmy and me:
CIMG3141.jpg

Just me:
2rhl4kh.jpg

Heehee, thanks you guys! :embarrassed:I feel old, at 24 lol, but I look a lot younger somehow! I get ID'd EVERYWHERE at the moment, I think because my hair is shorter at the moment, so I'm growing it lol....

OK so now either I'm going totally Waco or my computer is. I know i put a reply on this blog about an hour ago. Of course I may have put it in the wrong blog.:foreheadsmack:

This is what i said:

WOW, I can't believe how "Good Looking" all rabbit owners are.

Susan:)

Okay, none of me and any rabbits, but here is one of me...

Myself and my purebred German Shepherd who I rescued from a lady who was tying her outside all day and night - in the winter here in Canada! *shakes head* How could someone do that to this face?
IMG_6049.jpg

ThatsMySimi wrote:
Myself and my purebred German Shepherd who I rescued from a lady who was tying her outside all day and night - in the winter here in Canada! *shakes head* How could someone do that to this face?
:disgust:There are some cold/callous people in this world; and then there are animal lovers like ourselves. ;) You did a wonderful thing by giving that lovely girl a good home. (And who could resist those ears, that face?)

Jenk

Jenk wrote:
ThatsMySimi wrote:
:disgust:There are some cold/callous people in this world; and then there are animal lovers like ourselves. ;) You did a wonderful thing by giving that lovely girl a good home. (And who could resist those ears, that face?)

Jenk

That there are, that there are. Thank you, she has been a really hard dog for me. It's still hard. She's very protective over me, and therefore aggressive with other dogs and strange people. She has yet to bite a person, but is very reserved with them, and has bitten a few (3) dogs, never bringing blood. I'm now going to a trainer 3 times a week, all summer, and I'm there from 10 in the morning to 5 in the evening.

As for her ears, as cute as they are, the reason they're not up is because with her first owner (who bought her from the breeder, along with her brother), kept her in a crate for the first 7 months of her life. As she grew, her crate got too small, and her ears hit the top, breaking the cartledge. *sigh* I, however, like them how they are! I think it adds personality! :)

I din't want to write much on the pictures incase it poofed.

But the last two pics are from about ...3 months ago.

and since then i lost..16 pounds so the newer picture is the first. It was take about 2 weeks ago..

I usually cant take pictures of myself without a mirror (or on the last 2 pictures, my cam from my laptop) but.. I did it :) and it's pretty snazzy :p

Back