Willow's Weight Loss Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunniesMore029.jpg
Willow

BunniesMore030.jpg
Willow eating her grass.

Okay not for the salad complete with veggies and fruits!

BunniesMore031.jpg

BunniesMore039.jpg
Willow eatin her salad.

BunniesMore033.jpg
Bruce eating his salad.

BunniesMore036.jpg
Savvy eating hers.

BunniesMore034.jpg
Sippi loves it!

BunniesMore035.jpg
Magic.

BunniesMore040.jpg
Ray making sure it is edible!

BunniesMore032.jpg
Autumn piggin out!

BunniesMore038.jpg
Bruce is really digging in!!

Thats it! Enjoy and leave comments!! :biggrin2:

Yay lots of pics to look at :weee::clapping:

I love Willow, I think she's my favourite of your rabbits. In the pic where you are holding her, haha, she does look really squished up :tongue. How's her toenail now?

Autum is also really beautiful, what do you call her colouring? I'm gonna go look for her blog now to read the story about her being put in time out. Can't imagine what such a cute innocent looking bun could do to need to go in time out haha.

NZmini, thanks! I haven't updated Autumn's blog yet. I will after I do the sheep! lol.

Autumn is a fawn color. She is a doll, my baby! lol. Willow's toenail is much better now. She was cleaning it after it happened, lucky her, she didn't have to have the others clipped. She will get it done tomorrow though.

Hi dis is Willow here. Me momma said I culds update me blog dis time. So firstly I wuld like to say that I am sorry my momma is furgetful and she is so very sorry thadt hers dids not updates me blog when her said her wuld. She must haves furgots. N e way. I am here to update and add piccys since then. So here we go.

The first ones are from some times ago, and den when I gets to the ones of today I will tell you otay? Otay.

BunniesonJuly4th2008005.jpg
Otay I is not sure if dis one is already on here, but who cares. It is just more cuteness of me!

BunniesonJuly4th2008019.jpg
Here is I, flirting with Bruce.

BunniesonJuly4th2008020.jpg
Here is I again flirting with Bruce.

Now girls, I gots a story about flirtin. When you wants a guy bunny to pays attention to YOU. All ya do is ignore him, thats the way I do it. Then you act like ya ain't seen him there, suddenly ya turn and ya be all like " Oh yeh dere sexy boy!" Then ya start firtin wis him nose to nose, eye to eye. Yah get me tail?

N e ways,more pics:

BunniesonJuly4th2008036.jpg
Ahem, just my purdy self.

OTAY NOW HERE IS THE PICS OF TODAY THAT I KNOW YOU HAVE BINS DYING TO GETS TOO!!!

BunsMoreJuly12028.jpg
The auntie Emi, was uhm, her did something screwy with the clicky thing and it made me look at blue and well fat.

BunsMoreJuly12037.jpg
Otay, dese are after momma fixed the clicky thing. So hey are better, ans don't makes me look fat.

BunsMoreJuly12038.jpg
I was looking at that big slice in the earth, dere was some piper thing, moma called it, in dere tooked power to our big hutch.

BunsMoreJuly12043.jpg
Studying the slice some more. Just wish I could have gotten a close up like Sippie and Madgic did.

BunsMoreJuly12044.jpg
Momma holding me all squishy like. Does it make me look fat? Please be truful...

BunsMoreJuly12067.jpg
Me in me box, trying to see Bruce's bun butt some more. Hehe.

And the last one of me in me box again:

BunsMoreJuly12068.jpg
See?! Bruce saw me trying to firt wis him! It really works girls, Tries is out, you won't be sorry.Hehe.

Well I gots to go to bed now, I hope you injoy the blog as much as I did in writing it!

Love all~~~Willow

Helloe!! Its Willow!! Me mommy is letting me update my blog again!

Firsts I wants to let you all know that my weight losing is going pretty well and next week I will find out how much I weigh and see how good I do at county fair. I really hope I do well. I have losts lots of weights and I am pretty sures I am pretty enufs.... So n e way here is the pics of me.

Disneyland090.jpg
Here is me from the oder day...

Disneyland096.jpg
Here is I be mean to Sippi.

101_0038.jpg
And my mommies were trying to type me out the oder day but I no liked it so dis is how good I posed. OH well!

I will gets more up soon. Me mommie is gots to work on Savvies blog too.

Otay here are some pics of me from esterday:

101_0078.jpg
Me tryin to see where Bruce was.

101_0084.jpg
Me relaxing.

101_0088.jpg
Me hiding from the warm sun.

101_0092.jpg
Me and Brucey

Okay I think these are from today but maybe from esterday oh well at least they are of me!

101_0096.jpg
Cute me!!

101_0097.jpg
Hi!!!

Well dats it! I will get more up soon! And next week you will have piccys from fair!!

Well fair starts in like two days! I am siked! I can't believe fair is already here, I don't feel ready this year for some reason. Anyway, tomorrow is the ultimate test to see how much Willow weighs! I am hoping and praying that she is good to go! My sister and I will have a post up tomorrow night about hauling them in, complete with loads of photos and some vids! But until then enjoy these ever so darling photos of Willow!

101_0119.jpg
My neice, Katy, holding Willow. One of my favorite pics yet!

101_0115.jpg
Willow sitting on the floor.

101_0120.jpg
We recently taught my neice and nephew(above) to carry the bunnies football style. Well my nephew Jack(in this picture holding Willow) can hold Willow in a football style hold with out her complaining. But I can't, she squirms and wiggles and gets up all close to me. So here is Jack showing off how he can do it but I can't.

101_0125.jpg
Peeking under the bed.

101_0130.jpg
Willow's first bunny butt pic! lol

101_0127.jpg
Keeping clean when having fun.

101_0134.jpg
Going black and white..........

101_0135.jpg

101_0136.jpg

101_0136.jpg
Snooping.

101_0137.jpg

101_0139.jpg

101_0140.jpg

101_0146.jpg

101_0144.jpg

101_0148.jpg

Those are all I have so far! The others are also of her under the bed. So next pics will be of some fair!

Well I obviously didn't put any pics from fair but I just though I should put a before and after pic up of Willow.

Hehe. I will have to take one of Willow. I have a good before pic somewhere but not an after one. So I hopefully can get those up soon!

Back