What Kind Of Rabbit Are You?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I'm a Lionhead :p

"You are a lionhead! You are a new player in the game, but you werepretty much an instant hit! You tend towards trends rather thancommitment. You are very friendly and love people. Chances are, you areliked for your looks."

Not really accurate but amusing nonetheless^_^

ROFLOL - I'm a silver marten...pretty funny since my tweebs (NDs) are sable martens!

Peg

Im a Lion Head...Sorta soots me lol.

Your a lionhead!your a new player in the game,but you were pretty much and instanthit.You tend toward trends rather than commitment.You are very freindlyand love people.Chances are,you are liked for yourlooks.

:angel:Ashley..But Even though im a lion head i still love my mini and holland lopslol:mad:

I am a American Fuzzy Lop

You tend to have mood swings, being friendly one moment then shy oraloof the next. You probably have long hair, and you are fairlypopular, though not exactly one of the "popular group".

LOVE IT !!!! :clap:

I justnoticed something , and thinkabout thisAlmost Every SilverMartin is in Rescue! im thinking thisis telling us wewould rather be with Animalsthan most People lol .

Britannia Petite:

You are small and athletic. You tend to be hyper and you have anaggressive temper at times. You are pretty smart though; sometimes toosmart for your own good.

Except for the too smart thing, that's me! :D

No one else is a Britannia Petite?

I am a Havana!!:)

"You may look a little plain, andpeople probably often look past you. However, you have aheart of gold, and you are very caring. You love attention,even if you do not usually get a lot of it."

I wonder if anyone is a Flemish?:ponder:

Anyone else out there a Havana?

Ally

m.e. wrote:
My result was a Silver Martin:

You are fairly aloof, and tend to avoid people when you can.However, you can deal with social situations when you have to, so youcan still fit in. Besides, you are rather attractive, so you alwayshave that to fall on.

Fairly accurate, but I actually think the description of the Himalayan suits me better. Fun quiz!
I'm a silver marten too!!!!!!! I thought I might be a dwarf lop afterpicking the "small and slightly overweight category" in the questionabout build!!

Fab quiz

ND

Back