What Kind Of Rabbit Are You?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassetluv

Reaction score
http://quizilla.com/users/Dione/quizzes/What kind of rabbit are you?/

Turns out I'm a Himalayan...the description is:

"You are a Himalayan! You are extremely mild-tempered and tend to takethings in stride. You are likely an old soul, and may like history abit more than the average person. Children adore you, and while you maynot be the most popular one, you have a dedicated following."

LOL...it's actually a pretty accurate description too (except for the interest in history part :p)

My result was a Silver Martin:

You are fairly aloof, and tend to avoid people when you can.However, you can deal with social situations when you have to, so youcan still fit in. Besides, you are rather attractive, so you alwayshave that to fall on.

Fairly accurate, but I actually think the description of the Himalayan suits me better. Fun quiz!

I am a Mini Rex

Youra Mini Rex! Your heir to the Throne, and you know it! You loveattention, but you can be a bit standoffish at times. You are verypopular dispite your royal additude, but you are so likeable thatitissmall wonder you are so well liked.

Wow, if anyone at school read this they would say that was accurate. But I don't think so.

I'm a French Lop lol

You are a French Lop! You are big and cuddly, and people justlove you to pieces. Who could resist you face? Youare a bit lazy, but you have your bursts of energy from time totime. Yup thats me. :)

American fuzzy lop, You are an american fuzzylop! You tend to have mood swings, being friendly one moment then shythe next. You probably have long hair, you are fairly popular, thoughnot acutually one of the "popular Group":rainbow:

I did the quiz and then decided i wanted to postthe description since no one was that bunny yet. It was a havanna orsomething like that. a very dark bunny but i had to do the quiz againand i thought i entered all the same answers and it says i am a silvermartin.. That's luv's breed. That was funi sent it to a couple of my people on my email list who dont lovebunnies.

Cristy

Back