WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your food looks nice Prisca! Pet_Bunny's looks tasty too!

I made macoroni and cheese! Lol, it looks like yellow goo!

And you think Prisca's dinner was boring, Luv-Bunniz! At my dad's sometimes I just have pasta with tomato sauce and cheese- not when I cook though! :p

Numbat wrote:
I think your food looks nice Prisca! Pet_Bunny's looks tasty too!

I made macoroni and cheese! Lol, it looks like yellow goo!

And you think Prisca's dinner was boring, Luv-Bunniz! At my dad's sometimes I just have pasta with tomato sauce and cheese- not when I cook though! :p

Single Fathers. Terrible dinner producers. Or they produce something delicious and leave you ALL the mess! My Dad, gah lol his "speciality" is phoning dominos for pizza, yum the first night but when your on the 6th consecutive night it's rather foul.

Pet_Bunny! That looks delicious!

Numbat wrote:
I was saying how boring our food ("Traditional english") was boring, Lol!
Prisca's and Pet_Bunnys looks lovely!!

Whole chickens were really cheap last week (50 cents a pound), so I bought one and roasted it, then used the leftover meat to make a casserole last night. I layered chicken and broccoli in a baking dish, sprinkled a lot of romano cheese on top, made a white sauce and poured that over top, then sprinkled crushed Ritz crackers and sliced almonds over all. Had it with rolls and green beans. It turned out really well! Tonight will be leftovers because I work until 9:30.

Tonight we are grazing on our leftover shrimp scampi and swedish meatballs.

mouse_chalk wrote:
Fran, that sea bass sounds lovely! Was the tomato and chilli sauce homemade?

Erm, erm... well I'm sure the factory it was made in is home to some mice or something! I wouldn't know where to start making my own sauces! I can make white chocolate sauce and white sauce and thats about it!

Tonight I had spicy salmon fish cakes and a salad with mango and chilli dressing. The fish cakes were homemade too! I usually make them plain but I decided to add some spices when I fried the onions, so I added a few pinches of chilli powder, garam masala, cumin and turmeric. Made it a little more interesting!

Tomorrow... I'm thinking probably just a prawn salad and I may have jacket potato with tuna for lunch...

Last night I made a 'posh' dinner- we tend to have one of those once a week if we can, where we both eat the same and have something nice. So I made courgette/zucchini gratin, new potatoes and sirloin steak! :coolness: YUM! Although there was WAY too much for us both to eat. I got the gratin recipe from a Barefoot Contessa show, although I added garlic. It was SO NICE!

Once again I forgot to take pictures though lol...

Steve is going away tomorrow to Dublin for a couple of days, so I'm going to make his favourite dinner tonight- onion pasta, and I'm going to make flapjacks for 'afters'- also his favourite. Then he wont forget about me when he's gone! Just call me Ina! :biggrin2:

I WILL take a picture of the pasta tonight...

Ick Pet_Bunny i couldnt eat anything that still had a face looking at me,lol

Tonight it is chicken and garlic parmesean sauce over spagehtti's I might take a pic but i dont want the hubby thinking i am any stranger then i already am so if i can sneak a pic i will. Wed my oldest has bowling so it is something quick and easy for dinner.

I have started eating meat again, so I cooked up some apricot chicken curry.

Was really yummy!

Mat had chocolate easter eggs for dinner :shock:.

Haha, I'm going to start photographing my dinners! I had a prawn salad with Pizza Express Light dressing... meh, boring.

Tomorrow, who knows. I need to go food shopping. We do have some chicken so I'm thinking spanish style with potatoes and brocolli and cauliflower (we're meat, two veg people) I'm thinking about salmon and scrambled eggs though in the near future. Although since I gave up bread I wouldn't have anything to put on it!

That reminds me, I'm going to need to make lunch to take to school tomorrow. I'm thinking of making the good old tuna pasta salad.

Latest posts

Back