WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLOVEABLES!!

Reaction score
so...

WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER?

so me to keep it simple.
i had this

DSC09647.jpg

so there's white rice, with fish and tomotoes its like urmm sardines but not really, and then theres broussel sprouts with oyster sauce and friend pork, then we have fried beef with cherry tomotoes with red chilly :)

so... what did you have for dinner?

i am trying to keep this going for as long as it can, so if there's something you had for dinner that was YUM YUM take a picture and share!

x

YUM! I had chicken sliders, with the most tenderest chicken I've ever had!
Prisca, I think you'll have to wait a while for everyone one to have dinner, seems it's like blimen early on a Monday haha. If I have something delicious tomorrow and I can be bothered, I may post a picture haha.

I don't have school on Mondays, so I'm making a turkey tonight and everyone can eat leftovers all week ;)

Pam

Yum Patti, that sounds good! I'm so hungry right now...

Last night we ordered from Pizza Hut because Steve was busy working in the office and I was really ill, but tonight I'm making slow-roast lamb fillet with olives, rosemary, white wine and anchovies. I'll probably have it with some rice and purple sprouting brocoli- it's in season over here and it's YUM!

Steve doesn't like lamb so he can have something else :p

Prisca youe dinner just reminded me how boring "english" food can be, lol!
We have beef casserole - without the beef.

Carrots
Leek
Brocolli
Peas
Vegetable stock
New/baby potatoes
Green beans
and "dumplings"

We put all the veggies into the slow cooker with pure water this morning, once everything was cooked we added the stock and now it is a vegetable casserole and smells lovely - My brother is just making the dumplings so should be ready soon :D

I haven't had dinner yet, I'm cooking it! I'm making Greek roasted potatoes and asparagus and portabello mushroom gravy with beef tenderloin. We don't eat a lot of meat so this is a treat for us. Tomorrow night we are having Vegetarian Indonesian Curried Bean Stew. I plan meals ahead - I LOVE cooking... and on days like tomorrow when we'll be working the bush hauling logs in the cold, I make something like that in the crockpot. It's hearty, warm, and delicious :) and simple too!

My Loveables, your dinner looks delicious! This is a fun thread :)

I had chicken with "Cornell sauce" not sure what that was exactly, but it was good.
A waffle
Rice & red beans
steamed carrots
a chocolate chip cookie
chocolate ice cream
3 glasses of Cornell apple cider

A rather good day in the dining halls tonight.

My lamb turned out AMAZING! It was so easy to do as well- just put it all in a pan, pop it in the oven, come back 2 hrs later and cook some veggies :)

Fran, that sea bass sounds lovely! Was the tomato and chilli sauce homemade?

Montana, I LOVE macaroni cheese! I am still looking for the 'perfect recipe'...

I meant to take a picture, but then I forgot until I was halfway done. Tonight's dinner was mostly leftovers from last night. Spicy roasted squash, 2 slices of bacon, and white rice. (The rice was fresh, and my rice cooker dutifully had it ready for me right when I got home from work!)

The squash was a Jamie Oliver recipe I tried. Butternut squash, peeled and chopped into big pieces, put in a baking dish. Add 4 cloves crushed garlic, a sprinkle of rosemary, and some hot red pepper (ground), with just a bit of salt. Put 6 slices of bacon across the top, then bake at 400 degrees until the squash is soft and the bacon is crispy. (The recipe says 30 minutes, it took mine about 50 minutes.)
I used *lots* of red pepper, so it was REALLY spicy. I split it into 3 servings, so I'll have the last bit of it for dinner tomorrow. It was just as good reheated today as it was last night.

And a glass of milk. Later, I might have 1/4 of a container of Haagen Dazs, the "special" Hawaiian Honey flavor.

Yum.

Back