What are my bunnies breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of whether anyone knows Pamnock's ajudge or not, she gave of her time and her experience and knowledge tohelp those that asked for it.

I apologize to Pamnock for the disrespect. She doesn't have the time for it and doesn't need it, but we need her.

Pam,

We all learn, love, appreciate and savor the lessons you teach us every day. Thank you for stopping in and checking up on us.

I, for one, feel much more at ease knowing that you check in on us and make sure we're all okay.

-Carolyn

To Pam,

Carolyn wrote:
We all learn, love, appreciate and savor the lessons you teachus every day. Thank you for stopping in and checking up on us.
Carolyn speaks for me, and everyone on thisforum. When I first contacted you, I felt sodumb, but you were very patient with me. Thanks.

Rainbows! :)

Thanks for all the nice commentsguys. But -- really not a big deal. I'll be thefirst to admit that I can berather critical and might appearshort and curt in some of my responses when I'm in a hurry.

Pam :)

Pygmy Fan wrote:
call me a brat if you like, my life is verystressful and I cannot help it.

-Pygmy Fan
Sorry I know this person has been banned but I have to say something.

:shock:I can't believe this person. Personally I would havecalledthem something a bit harsher than a brat and I'm noswearer.

Pam people on here have upmost respect for your knowledge and opinion.I really hope this person didn't get to you because we all love you!

Vickie

DaisyNBuster wrote:

I really hope this person didn't get to you because we all love you!

Vickie

When I was that age, I thought I knew it all too :)

The more I learn, the more I am amazed by how little I actually know.

Pam

Latest posts

Back