Thumper and Peaches - Loving Life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpers_Mom

Reaction score
Here is my Thumpy! He is a funny little fella. Nothing beats coming home after a stressful day and being greated at the door by my cutie (along w/my two boys!)

It has been nearly 4 wks since he came into my life and I can't imagine life without him.

Thumpy5.jpg
Thumpy7.jpg

Thumpy4.jpg
Thumpy.jpg

THUMPERSHOME019.jpg

THUMPERSHOME-1.jpg
THUMPERSHOME016.jpg

Thx guys! They are very addicting...I just want to go home and playwith him! :wiggle

I wonder if he'll start ignoring me if I get another bun!

Awwwwwwwww another nethie, he is so cute and it looks llike your boy's are enjoying him too:inlove:

My most favouritest breed of bun :biggrin2:

Your Thumper is Adorable I look forward to more pictures of him.

Your sons are very handsome too.

Susan:apollo:

Heehee! The picture of him getting a smooch made me laugh. He is so cute! I want to give him a hug. Your sons are cuties, too, looks like they're enjoying having a bunbun! Are you considering getting another bunny? I think Thumper would like a bunny friend, and you know you would love another bunny to adore.

They are addicting!

I'm so happy you are all enjoying him! He looks very happily spoiled!

Your boys are adorable too!

Oh, my boys...cute they are but sometimes!!! :pullhair:

So yesterday, I had class after work which brings me home between 9-9:30pm. I have class 3 times a week, 2 of them on a weeknight. Well, by the time I get home, they are supposed to have finished hw, bathed, and picked up the house...Last night, nothing was done! No showers, hw was WRONG, and to top it off...

THEY LET THUMPER GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!:nonono:Apparently, when they let Grandpa in, they didn't notice that Thumper ran out! When Gpa decided to leave, my poor Thumpy came running in the house...I am sooo happy nothing happened to him. Granted, we live in a building so it is not like he was outside but you just never know.

It was a long night to say the least. I love them but sometimes, oh..just sometimes...

:rant:Ok...rant over. I'll have more pics soon.:bunnyheart

Ohhh...I did...:biggrin2:

He is not out all day. When the boys finish their homework, between 4pm - 5pm, they let him out then he is usually back in by 9:30-10pm. I have put a stop to that!:disgust: Though I feel sorry for Thumpy, especially the nights that I have class. I bought some NIC cubes and am going to set him up for a run for when I am out.

Oh no! I'm glad nothing happened to Thumper! I can just picture him bouncing around the corridors. On the bright side, at least you know Thumper loves living with you because he brought himself right inside as soon as they opened the door again! I hope he got extra treats to refuel after his big adventure. And kisses, of course.

I can't believe my son actually told me! He knew I was going to flip. My building is pretty big, about 110 apts. The hallways are big too so I am sure that he was probably scared.

I am happy that he made his way back home. He loves us, he really loves us! :inlove:I was sooo frazzled last night with lack of sleep and sooo much to do that Thumpy kept following me and giving me snuggles and kisses...What a cutie!

It's been crazy lately! I promise to post more pics soon.

Hey, where is Rory's blog? Huh, HUH?? I want to see pics too!:bunnydance: How is he doing? Adjusting well I'm sure!

Awesome little guy! I want to read more. Oh and of course more.

I love this little bugger but boy...oh boy! Yesterday, I was cleaning out his cage. He came out and was playing in the living room while I was doing this, soooo, in a split second, he jumped into the cage and bit me!! :tantrum:No blood, but boy did that HURT!

After that, I turned my back on him and he was all lovey dovey, looking for attention. He was pulling at my shirt and nudging me to pet him. He is sooo cute and is lucky that I can't stay mad at him for long! :inlove:

Still have to upload some new pics. I promise I will do it soon.

LOL! Oh, that Thumper is a feisty one huh? I think I'm projecting Cinnabun's personality onto Thumper, but my goodness they do seem to behave similarly! I thought of Cinny as my sometimes biting sweetie boy. Usually I could tell if it was a situation he'd bite in (like if he was nudging under my arm or if he was in his cage as he was cage territorial), but every once in a while he'd just chomp out of nowhere. Then go back to being the complete lovie pie he usually was. Just to illustrate how much Cinnabun had me wrapped around his little finger, when I was 11 I was getting ready to go to school for the day and thought I'd give Cinny a little treat before I left. I reached in the cage to put the treat in his bowl, but Cinny darted at me and chomped me good before I could move my hand. My entire finger tip to the first knuckle was in his mouth and he made a choking sound. When I got my finger out, it was all spitty and also bleeding a bit from the bite. I immediately started crying, not because it hurt (which it did) but because he had choked when he bit me! And I'd been giving him a treat at the time (which he proceeded to happily eat)! Yay for feisty buns even if it means the occasional nip! Cinny's occasional biting pretty much stopped when he was about 3 and I don't remember him ever biting after about 5. He wasn't even cage territorial anymore.

It sounds like Thumper is cage territorial too! I don't remember you ever saying where you got him from? How did he get his name? Hehe I should be the president of his fan club :pinkelepht:

I'm going to start Rory's blog soon, I promise! Maybe even this evening :) I love having him, I still can't believe I have a BUNNY yay!! He has such a sweet personality and a sensitive soul. And an adorable face!

Whew, I know I've promised new pics so here they are! Finally :energizerbunny:

We have been busy...Thumper is quiet a character. He was never a nibbler but boy has that changed! He has started to get at the wire behind the tv so today I had to do some bunny proofing. I also put a simple pen, using nic cubes, along his cage for when I step out...it is three sided. When I came out of the bedroom he was GONE! He pushed it aside and escaped under the couch and into he kitchen. :laugh:

He has also developed quite the attitude when I don't spend time with him. I have classes after work on Wed. and Thurs nights. I see him early in the morning before work and also when I get home for about 30 min. Well, he just charges and nips me on friday night and throughout the day on Satfor not spending time!:foreheadsmack:It takes till Sat night for him to be accepting of me. He is never left alone, the boys do keep him company.

Here are some new pics of my little thundering Thumper!

THUMPERTime009.jpg
THUMPERTime010.jpg

THUMPERTime013.jpg
THUMPERTime006.jpg

THUMPERTime008.jpg
THUMPERTime017.jpg

THUMPERTime012.jpg

Love the pictures! He's such a cutie butt. He looks so sweet snuggled in his blankie :bunnieskiss. I wonder if there's anything you could do to make him feel better when you're away? I'll have to try to brainstorm something! I want to get Rory a castle, but I told the BF that I'd wait until we live somewhere bigger as it looks like it takes up a bit of space and isn't very quick to fold up when he's done playing. Also, I love the pictures and stories about Thumper, but I can understand how busy you are (I have work plus class and get home at 9:30 two nights, 7:30 one night per week) plus you have kids, too, so I hope you don't feel too hounded to post more pics when you're just really tired. Impatient me can wait! :wiggle

Latest posts

Back