The Dead Bunny Flop-Part 1(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
I have a few buns in the barn aisle and everytime i walk by either Houdini or Honey Bun is flopped in such a way that i think for sure they're dead. It really scares me when they do this so i'll either tap on their cage or say their name to make sure they're really still alive! :shock:

Silly bunnies!:bunnydance:

Does anybody else get scares like this from their buns???

Ellie and the Furkids

Pebbles does this so often when she's running around! She flops over and it looks like she's trying to roll over and put her head down. The first time she did this I ran up to her and startled her. I'm like.. Oh .....!

A few days ago, she leaped off one of the stairs and when she hit the landing for the stairs she did a bunny flop almost in mid-air.. it was so funny looking! :D

Peanut has scared me more than a few times :nono :rollseyes:

I'm always afriad that the heat got to them or something. Honey Bun always flops with her eyes wide open and they get a glazed sort of look to them.

It's only ninety outside....but still pretty hot, especially with the humidity. I think that when the temps start reaching 95 degrees and over i'm gonna break out the bunny frozen water bottles! I've been replacing all the outdoor animals' water buckets/troughs/bowls and bottle a couple time in the afternoon each day to help with the heat and to keep them drinking water.

Ellie

is that where their legs are in the air? it looks so cute. mine have never done this but they used to scare me. theywould be running or standing still and they would flop over onto their sides. I thought they were falling over!!:bunnydance:

Sometimes i'll catch the buns with their legs in the air while they're flopped. But mostlymine flopon their side completely streched outw/ their nose towards the ceiling a little bit and theirtop forepawin the air a little bit. So cute :D.

Ellie

mistysleep.JPG

:shock:Nope, not an electrocuted bunny - just sleepy...

I love dead bunny flops! Amber will sometimes flop right on Devon's head. It's quite a sight!

Baby flops the same way every time: throws herself on her side, then rolls over on her back, then back on her side. It's one fluid motion. I'll have to get a video of it. I giggle every time I see it.

Latest posts

Back