The Armstrong St. Zoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2d91jjq.jpg

What a cutie!! I love how the kitty'swaiting in the wings and curious in the pictures.Hehe!! Mine still get that look, and we've had bunnies sinceFeb! Lol!! Silly kitties! :D

Those pics were taken at my parents' house overthe weekend. We always take the buns with us because they love the catsand the cats love them. Misu does everything she can to get Gerry (theorange cat in the pic) to chase her, even when he's trying to nap!

That's too cute...our buns taunt and tease thecats endlessly. They run around in their cages like crazywhen they know the kitties are around and interested, and get them allexcited about them running around, but the kitties can't put their pawsin because we have this mesh around the cage (it's got about 1cmopenings), and the buns really have fun with the fact that the kittiescan't reach them, let me tell ya!! :) Littlestinkers!!

Aww.. very cute bunnies!

I love the little dutch (but Im partial to dutch :))

Would you like me to move this to the Bunny Blog section so you can keep a blog for your little ones?

Oh your cat is beautiful! Helooks justlike my cat Moppet!:)Your buns are beautiful too especiallythe little brown and white one!

Sure Haley, that would be great!

I know what you guys mean about the Dutch breed. Even the shape of their bodies is different, and completely adorable!

Sunny is a Holland Lop :)

I now have a kazillion more pics, so I'll keep posting them.

(The cat is my mom's cat Gerry. We take the bunnies over there everyweekend. She has another cat Cleo who is gorgeous too! I'll find a picof her w/the buns.)

Hehe! Those are cute! That reminds me...

We worked until all hours to expand on Flower's cage the other night,and when we were mostly finished, but taking a break before expandingthen on the mesh we have around the cage (and Flower was still in herlarge carrier awaiting the finishing touches), Sunny, our girl kitty,decided it was her prerogative to go into and sniff around in thecage. She just couldn't help herself.

So I sat back and just watched what she would do, curious if she wouldjump onto the additional levels from the bottom floor, etc.She went in, snoofed around, looked at things, and just HAD to try tosharpen her claws on the pegboard we have as Flower's floor.Hehe!! I told her, "Hey, you...knock it off." andlaughed. So she turned around, started to go back out, thenstopped and just HAD to give it one more try! LittleStinker! Needless to say, her visit ended there.Hehe...

I love the funny relationship the buns have with the kitties.It's really funny to watch, because Sunny and Hobbes will both sitaround and watch the bunnies, just trying to figure them out.(We call it Rabbit TV, hehe!) I've even caught them taking ataste or two of the box they like to sleep in, to see what the rabbitsfind so yummy about boxes, and what in the world could be so fun aboutit. I just love the blech kind of face they make when theyrealize just how much they DON'T like cardboard...HEHE!!! :D

Animals are so fun! :)

Latest posts

Back