The Adventures of Fluffy-RIP and Monsters-RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwh cute pictures!!
Glad Monsters likes her drugs and is doing a little better. Its great your allergies haven't messed anything up! GO AIR PURIFIER! I need one of those so the bunnies can come in more often without mum sneezing... :)

Update on Monsters
[align=left]
Today when I came home and entered my room where Monsters was she hopped over to me say hi. I love it when she does that. She has been hopping a lot today. Since I got home I have in and out of my room finishing my taxes. Which are officially done and sent away and Monsters has been following me out to check on me. I am so glad that Monsters seems to be doing very good :) Fluffy has been paying a little more attention to her as well. :)
Monsters was NOT receptive towards the drugs tonight. I was holding her and my sister was trying to give it her but she didn't want to open her mouth. So I had take the syringe and put in the side of her mouth so she would take it. I think she has finally learned we are give her medacam.

Here's a photo of Monster's lying down in her dog bed. Now does this look Comfortable to you?
DSCF3035.jpg

I will try tomorrow and take some more photo's of the way she positions her head.
[/align]

I really thought I was gonna have a good today. I get up say hi to Monster's who's living in my room and she looks good. She's hopping around better. Then I head to work my friend asks me how bunny was 'cause I talk about the 2 of them a lot and I told her she's was doing good then another co-worker chimed in and asked when she was going to 'die'. That is the last thing I needed someone to say. I was hurt, my feelings were hurt. This co-worker said oh i'm just joking. My friend and I were like that's not funny at all.
GAHHHHHH I just wanted to smack her.

Monsters has been having some good and bad days. Friday was a bad day. I thought I was gonna loose her while I as at work, or have to take her Sat to see the vet. :( But when I came home she was all cheered up and looking great, happy to see her mommy. She came running to me when I came to the living room to see her.

I have photo's of all 4 bun's uploading.

[align=center]First up is D.C.

Trying to squeezing his little body between the cage's[/align][align=center]
DC032909-1.jpg

[/align][align=center]
DC032909-2.jpg

D.C. doesn't sit still long enough to get a good photo's[/align][align=center]
DC-032909.jpg

[/align][align=left]Yes I know his nails are long. I can't seem to find the nail clippers at my parents house.
[/align][align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]Last but not least
Monsters and Fluffy

Monsters napping

Monsters032609.jpg

Monsters032609-1.jpg

Fluffy sleeping, It's what he does best!
[/align][align=center]Who wouldn't want to kiss that nose?
[/align][align=center]
Fluffy-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
Fluffysleeping.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Monsters and Fluffy together[/align][align=center]The Happy Couple
[/align][align=center]
FluffyandMonsters032909.jpg
[/align][align=center]
FluffyandMonsters032909-1.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
FluffyandMonsters-032909.jpg

[/align]

Those pictures of Fluffy and Monsters always make me melt. They're just so cute when they're squished together! <3

This picture of Monsters reminds me of a dragon guarding its pile of gold... Or something like that... (think of a dragon in a cave full of gold/treasure, they're always laying on top of it and resting their head on something "valuable"). :)
Monsters032609-1.jpg

If you liked those photo's you should check out these
[align=center]Is it a crime?[/align][align=center]Is it a crime for Cuteness overload?? I went to my parents place today and brought Monsters along as my wanted me too. So I had the webcam going so I could show Becca and Ali my other bunny's at my parents place. As I brought the other 2 out 1 by 1 I left them next to monsters and there was nothing but LOVE.

From left to right you have D.C., Smokies then Monsters
DSCF3026.jpg

Loving in this photo
DSCF3028.jpg

DSCF3033.jpg

DSCF3030.jpg

DSCF3031.jpg

DSCF3035.jpg

DSCF3037.jpg

All these Photo's were taken in my parents basement. The seats are taken out from by dad's van as he need room for his job.

Nose Photo's next

[/align][align=center]
[/align]

Monsters cute Nose, Notice her whiskers?
DSCF3040.jpg

Smokies big Nose, Notice her whiskers?
DSCF3041.jpg

D.C.'s Nose, you can't see his whiskers good but they are little and curly.
DSCF3046.jpg

For some reason Smokies whiskers are very short. We have come to the conclusion that maybe D.C. is snaking on them. lol

Update on Monsters

Monsters has had 3 really good nights. I've been waking up and finding her dry and clean bum!!!! YAH. I think i've finally figure out what 'cause her poopy bum and the culprit is NOT the greens but IS the banana chips, to her disappointment she longer gets lots of chips just a small piece. I think all the sugar in them is what is 'causeing the GI upset.

I am now an offical owner a Mint plant, Monsters tends to stick her nose up at it but Fluffy has no problems eatting the leaves. If I rub the leaf on her she might eat it after words.

Monsters longer needs us to hide her meds on lettuce. She's taking it like a champ again and wants more.

Wednesday will be 3 weeks since we saw the vet, and she's not showing signs of giving up yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! The vet said she's likely to go in days and weeks. Monsters obviously didn't hear the vet as she's still going STRONG!

Monsters is still in love with me. Every time I get up she has to follow me. If she see's i'm leaving, she'll come to door and look at me, like don't leave me mommy. And when I'm gone my sister says she looks for me.

I love the "Lady and the Tramp"-style pics!

It's good you've figured out what was causing her poopy bum and Monsters is eating more too. Go Monsters, go! Such a sweet girl with a strong will. [[hugs]]
:party0002:

Back