The Adventures of Fluffy-RIP and Monsters-RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOOSKA wrote:
Great pictures of very cute Bunnies.

Ì`d be careful with that corn litter. It isn`t the greatest for bunnies. We used it with Buttercup way back before we knew anything about bunnies. It`s very fattening, he loved it, all he did was eat the litter. He became very chubby.

Susan:)
Well so far they haven't eaten any of it. I don't care for it cause Fluffy likes to lay in the box and it gets into his fur :(. I think I might put it on the bottom of the box and put something else over top of it.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Yep go ahead. There's an older photo of me in my other blog

2ikpqb.jpg

egd2sw.jpg

Those pictures of you holding Fluffy make me think two things... Either Fluffy is bigger than I thought... or you are smaller, stature-wise, than I thought! It's funny seeing the bunny-to-parent comparison! :biggrin2:

monster.. is mine!!!!lol
he does look big. what breed is he? sorry if gender of bun is wrong

irishlops wrote:
monster.. is mine!!!!lol
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo You can't take Monster's from me. She's my sweet heart. I love her to bits.

As for Fluffy I got no idea what breed he is. Boz said American Fuzzy Lop when she saw him but honesly I got NO idea. I can tell you that he is a "Lop" of some sort. lol. But that's as far as my knowledge goes.

kherrmann3 wrote:
Those pictures of you holding Fluffy make me think two things... Either Fluffy is bigger than I thought... or you are smaller, stature-wise, than I thought! It's funny seeing the bunny-to-parent comparison! :biggrin2:
Well I don't know. I am short and Fluffy is well...... special. So he could be bigger that you figured he was. I will try and get some photo's of him sleeping all stretched out so you can see his length better.
I don't know if you can from the photo but my sister and I are only 5'something

irishlops wrote:
monster.. is mine!!!!lol
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo You can't take Monster's from me. She's my sweet heart. I love her to bits.

As for Fluffy I got no idea what breed he is. Boz said American Fuzzy Lop when she saw him but honesly I got NO idea. I can tell you that he is a "Lop" of some sort. lol. But that's as far as my knowledge goes.
a cute sort of lop......lol
oh, ill let you off now monster.. but i will be back...lol

irishlops wrote:
irishlops wrote:
monster.. is mine!!!!lol

a cute sort of lop......lol
oh, ill let you off now monster.. but i will be back...lol
Ok. I guess i'll have to train Fluffy to be a guard bunny, that's his Girl Friend your trying to steal.
Fluffy is the cutest head-tilt lop out there. He's my special boy.

Does he have problems turning a certain way? I've seen critters with head-tilt or ear problems that couldn't turn a certain way. You know what I mean? Like they couldn't turn right, only left? Something like that...

Last night Monsters wasn't feeling well. She stopped using her back legs for the most part. This morning she was no better so we made a trip to see the vet. We have decided to make Monsters as comfortable as possible. Read more here.

Fluffy doesn't grasp the concept yet that his girl friend could use his support. He's more interested in food.

Monsters yesterday afternoon, she wrapped her self around the chair.
DSCF3030.jpg

More photo's coming there uploading.

[align=center]Update on Monsters
[align=left]
Today Monsters seems to a bit better she's hopping around a little bit. She loves the drugs she's on. Well she loved the first 2 try's but the 2nd one I think she might not of enjoyed it as much as the first. She usually asks for more but not so much. It sappose to taste like sour apples and sure smells that way.
Monsters has been sleeping in my room since Tuesday night and I don't seem to notice. Usually my allergies would kick in but nope. :) I guess my air purifier is doing the job. Fluffy has been sleeping alone but he gets out to visit her when we were home. Today they were both out while I was at work. My sister actually watched them.
When Monsters falls over it's always on her weak side which is her right and can't right her self because her good leg is on top. Poor Girl. I have to go pick her up now. Photo's uploading now.
[/align][/align]

Some of you know that I also have 2 other bunny's that don't live with me and my mom has 1. Smokies and D.C. are my 2 baby's well not baby's any more but there the youngest and Snookiums is my mom's bunny.

This is Smokies
DSCF0244.jpg
DSCF0245.jpg

This is D.C., stands for Dark Chocolate.
DSCF0247.jpg
DSCF0246.jpg

Pictures of the 2 of them together.
DSCF0249.jpg
DSCF0250.jpg

Pictures of Snookiums.
DSCF0241.jpg
DSCF0239.jpg

Pictures of Smookies with Snookiums.
P1010229.jpg
P1010227.jpg

Back