Surprise Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't have taken them all if they didn't tell me, "if you don't they are going to put them down that evening." How can someone say those words so easily? I have 11 rabbits right now. I am having a hard time finding homes for them. I also have two guinea pigs of my own, and two rescues. And all the while I manage to keep my house smelling "animal free" by constantly cleaning up after them all. It's an OCD.

I am not complaining. I think they are blessings, and I would do it all over again. I just wish people cared more for them. Why don't they value their life just because they are small?

They are so sweet and so lucky to have been saved by you. The first does look like lionhead and the other either california or himalayan, I can never tell the difference :p

Oh my, I need to stop looking at all of these baby bunnies or Luna may end up being a big sis. I dont think there is anything cuter than baby buns. Baby guinea pigs are verrrrrrrry close. I do guinea pig rescue too, I have 2 fosters and 5 of my own. :)

Oh my! They are just so sweet. The picture with the dog made me laugh, all I could think of was the book, Are You My Mother. Lol

I can't even deal with how cute they are!!

Keep updating with more pics!:popcorn2

They get cuter every day, I just want to squeeze them all. Love all the pics and the one with the dog is so funny. Keep them coming, we are all loving them :)

My dog thinks they are his babies. He loves them, and he protect them. He's snapped at people when they get near the cage. It's crazy. I wish I could share my Instagram link with you guys so you can see videos.

If you have an Instagram you can try to find me CRYSTALKBOGGS

I must say they're super cute. As for the ones you saved that's wonderful. It's something I would do. I just don't get how cruel people can be. I guess Not everybody's an animal lover. (Shaking my head)

I wouldn't have taken them all if they didn't tell me, "if you don't they are going to put them down that evening." How can someone say those words so easily? I have 11 rabbits right now. I am having a hard time finding homes for them. I also have two guinea pigs of my own, and two rescues. And all the while I manage to keep my house smelling "animal free" by constantly cleaning up after them all. It's an OCD.

I am not complaining. I think they are blessings, and I would do it all over again. I just wish people cared more for them. Why don't they value their life just because they are small?

That is how I got Lady and Brooke. They were going to be put down.
And I'm about as OCD as you! Even with broke ribs I'm trying to make certain things are clean. It's hard to clean the litter box though. OMG the pain... but I do the same as you. I'm in a small house 830 square feet
that was built in the 1930's. I have more yard than house! I have a half acre but I can't live in the trees! I got the dogs in the living room with baby gates up. Lady in the kitchen. Brooke is on the porch in her X pen,
Chico and Chica in the back bedroom and they run free in the hallway and bathroom for at least 4-5 hours a day, and then after they go back to their cage, I rotate Brooke so she can sit in front of the heat vent in the bathroom. She loves it. So I know about the space issue also. I'm about to dig a basement myself in the house for the pets!

Vanessa

I just can't handle a baby in need. They all deserve someone to love them, and to take care of them. Gosh Lovelops, you have a full house! But sometimes those are the best kind of houses. I am patiently waiting to see if the two rescues I have end up having any babies. Hopefully by then my babies will be almost ready for their new homes so I can free up some space. It's going to be so hard.

Omg... Absolutely adorable!! And good for you for saving the other bunnies. HAC (Hamilton animal control) in my area, is also a very high kill animal "shelter". The hold them for 48 hours & if no one claims them, they can be euthanized... They also do not adopt out to the general public... What is wrong with this world? At least you saved those bunnies :)

Wow 48 hours is a lot better than mine. They had these ones for 4 hours when I got there, and they were going to euthanize them if I didn't take them. This world is a sad place. I'm happy your close by so you can save some little ones.

Latest posts

Back