Surprise Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew I already am! Including my babies I have 11 rabbits. All indoor rabbits. I'm searching for homes for the other 2 adults.

Oh my goodness, your baby buns are probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I love seeing their pictures.

Wow, I am so glad that you took in those poor bunnies. Big hugs to you. 11 bunnies is...wow. lol I am a little jealous, I am not going to lie. Good luck finding them homes. :)

Awwww again, they are just gorgeous. Your new lady is lovely as well, I love Rexes and she is very lucky you were there but a big thumbs down for the rescue for wanting to PTD them after such a short time. I can´t imagine having 11 bunnies, I find three a handful at times but am often tempted to get more.

Congrats on the surprise litter :)
I am waiting on my lil girl to have hers..not sure when she is due exactly as she was in the same situation locked inside a small dog crate when they arrived with 3 males and i rescued them and brought them home on jan 6 and seperated them.Sooo by those calculations we are now feb 2..28 days...she has been nesting for days ..no hair pulled out yet should be any day now..i would think but where she was in with 3 males i'm not sure when she got pregnant or by whom...very fustrating when people just don't care and dump them off somewhere for others to try and figure it out...i don't mind but for her i would like to know what to expect a lil so i can help make her comfy and give her as much as my attention as i can ...the only thing i can do now is try and figure out what she needs..she's pretty good at telling me but i just hope that she has these lil ones safely ...Pretty worried about her
:(

Will be praying for your new rescue mommy-to-be & her kits. Hope she will be okay & the kits will all be healthy. Thank you, Tammy B. for being another caring, rescuer to those bunnies in need! I just don't understand people! Big bunny hugs to you & all of our wonderful caring members who rescue those bunnies.

Thank you guys. I just couldn't leave them. I'm gonna take a picture if the cage they were all in when I picked them up so you can see how bad it was for them.

I live in Wilmore, kentucky.

I can see the babies in her belly moving!!! I never saw this on Peaches, hence why I never knew until they were born. I have it on video! I wish I could share it somehow. Her nails are so long, and I'm scared to stress her out by trying to trim them. Maybe after the babies? But what if they hurt the babies? They look like weapons literally. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391378241.175487.jpg

Tammy B that's awful!!!! I will never EVER understand people. Hopefully they are born soon and all very healthy!!

How adorable! I bought FlutterShy last weekend. The pet-shop warned me that she might be pregnant. So far no signs, but they said to keep an eye out within the next 4 weeks.

Oh that's such a shame, I live in the UK.

Those poor things! I'm so glad they are with you now! That Rex is absolutely gorgeous! What do you think you will cal her?

FlutterShy, I never even knew my rex was pregnant until I saw the babies lol
I named my new rex Posey.

Oh I just love seeing these babies. Posey is lovely, great name. Her fur looks super soft, gorgeous colour :)

Latest posts

Back