Snowy is gone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry...binky free snowy..

rainbowbridge.jpg

I amso sorry and sodamned angry :mad: How isit that people feel they havea right to go into someones rabbitryand do such God Awfulstuff as what hasbeen happening , Sweety Ireally wish you hadbeen the recipient of somejerk breeding your females,rather than have something thisdevistating happen . I amsobbing here sorry , thisreally makes me so angry , Itsso unfair to you andyour beautiful rabbits ,Again I am so veryvery sorry !

i am so sorry for your loss, i dont know what to say...i am sitting here crying..stay strong..darlenenicole.

I am still in tears over what's happened. I am so very sorry.

I brought back the Rainbow Bridge post for you. It brought ussome comfort when we lost our baby. Please add dear Snowy to thosepages.

I am so veryheartbroken.

Tina

Dear Friends, I thank you all for your warm responses & prayers

Yesterday seemed as though it would never end. The realization of thefact that she was really gone finally hit me as I was shopping foroatmeal. I broke down and began crying & sobbing in Shop-Rite.Thank goodness my hubby was with me. He never expected this out-pouringof emotion from "The Ice Queen" (as he calls me), especially, inpublic. The buns DO bring out the best in me!

This morning as I was cleaning out cages & preforming the task thatI dread most (nail clipping), I thought back & also realized that Inever had to clip Snowy's nails. I caught her once, giving herself amanicure & pedicure! She & Wish-Bone (I do have to change hisname! He hates it, too!!!) are the only buns that preform this,themselves!

I had, at first, thought that someone had come into my house andfrightened her...and Noodles (his cage door was open, too). I now knowthat the reason for their fright was a very loud explosion. Our town isgetting sewers and the blasting has been going on for the past 2 years.Usually the blasts are pretty much un-noticeable but, according to myneighbors, there was a big one on Friday.
So, Snowy's injury was an accident. There was nothing I could do to have avoided it.

She lived a pretty good life. I know that she was happy, this pastyear. She loved her veggies...she didn't get them everyday, before.Hay!!! My goodness, how she loved her hay!!! She would move it withher! If she was going into her "cubby", the hay went with her. When shecame out, the hay came out, too! She was always moving the hay!
Before, she was only given "straw" (that's what I call that brown,brittle stuff that comes in a bag!). Here, she had "Imported" (fromMaine) green hay...she must have thought that she had gone to "Heaven"and was afraid that it would disappear if she didn't carry it aroundwith her!!!

Through my tears, in the Vets office, I sang to her:

Hush-a-bye, don't you cry, go to sleepy little baby,
Cause when you wake, you shall have all the pretty littlehorses.......(a lullaby that I sing to them when they are agitated).She calmed down, nestled her head into my hand & closed her eyes.We said our "good-byes" before the Vet saw her.

The buns have been very quiet since yesterday. I think they know she is gone and miss her, too.

I just saw this topic and I'm so sorry to hearabout snowy. That song you sang brought tears to myeyes.:tears2: I hate reading about things like thiseven though it's a natural part of life we will all have toexperience. It just makes me so sad. I'm trulysorry for your loss.

~ Jamie

Oh Dootsmum, I can't tell you how sorry I am.You must have got such an awful shock when you found her like that.From what Carolyn has said, Snowy couldn't have wished for abetter Mom. I think that lullaby was lovely, and I am sure itmeant Snowy passed over more peacefully. I will be thinking ofyou! - Jan

I watched this thread for the last day not adding to it because I just did not know what to say.

Except that I am sorry, and very saddened by Snowy's sudden passing,and the passing of many other rabbits these past few days.We give our affection to such loving, rewarding but fragilecreatures that can break our hearts as quickly as they open them.

Hearing that Snowy's passing was not the result of someone's intended action is at least small comfort.

That is sosad...I'm so sorry...I hope you will cheer up. It's not easylosing someone you care about, I know that. I think it's worth cryingfor Snowy... as long as you will remember the great stuff you didtogether. What an awful way to go... The song certainly made mecry. :pink iris:

I'm so sorry Dootsmom. That lullaby really hit aheartstring. I really feel for you. Our bunnies give us so muchpleasure and it is so heartbreaking when they are gone. That last postreally had me in tears. Again I'm so sorry.

Vickie

Now thatwe fully know andunderstand the cause IMUST apologise for blowingup as I did , stillit makes me want to go and kickthe dude who detonated it ,I loved the sing song itwas beautiful , And Hon you arenot alone when hubbycalls you the Ice Queen, My hubby does alsoto me . The reuely onlything that can reduce meto a pile of blubberinggoo is my grancchildrenand my rabbits , and a lot ofthem on this board have thesame effect , So you cried inpublic , It will makeyou stronger hon , rememberTears are our way ofhealing and cleansing the soul.

Today there is another angel in heaven watchingover you...this one has long ears and a beautiful white coat and themost wonderful, silly habits...

My heart goes out to you, dootsmom...you will once again meet Snowy andall of your other furry friends at Rainbow Bridge, someday...but fornow, carry the gift they gave to you, that of unconditional love, withyou wherever you may go...

Di

:angel:

im so sorry for your loss!! i hope your ok!! anddont forget shes in a better place and prob having a gr8 after lifechaseing and eating loads of carrots!! lol anyways im thougths are withyou and snowy!!

Latest posts

Back