RO Playlist Share

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mouse_chalk wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:
Double post sorry! But adding another playlist from me soon so it will go here :)

Oooh do we get to add more playlists?! Cos I found it so hard to choose the first one!

Yeah! Well at leasts thats what I had planned, I thought it would just be like a whole playlist at a time that someone can review, but people are welcome to add more! Half the songs on mine are really not my 'favourite' songs but are things I think went together. So people can add as many as they like! And it would be cool to have a different 'tone' to each. The one I'm doing now is a bit calmer....

OK so here is a second playlist from me, its mainly a bit calmer and more relaxing!:

Roxanne - The Police Adult content but not offensive or contains swear words, if your innocent enough you probably wouldn't understand what was bad about it!
Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
Missing - Everything But The Girl
Kiss From A Rose - Seal
Pure Shores - All Saints
Sail Away - David Gray
Friction - Morcheeba

ENJOY!

LadyBug wrote:
[align=center]Love Story-Taylor Swift(what teen girl isn't listening to this obsessivly?)[/align]
[align=center]Me lol![/align]

I just downloaded Spotify and omg its awesome I love it thanks!!! :D

mouse_chalk wrote:
[align=center]Maximo Park- Books From Boxes- loved it! I'm downloading it at the mo![/align]

[align=center]Snow Patrol- The Lightning Strike - Me likes, nice and mellow.
Something Corporate- Down - I couldn't find it :?
Biffy Clyro- The Conversation Is... - You must have awesome music taste as yet again I love it!
Incubus- Drive - Never knew this song was called this haha.
Arcade Fire- Black Wave/ Bad Vibrations - This one didn't do anythign for me, they sound quite "zoned out" IYKWIM lol
Death Cab For Cutie- I Will Possess Your Heart - Hmm, it's ok, but I've def heard better Death Cab.
Interpol- Slow Hands- Eh, sorta abit monotone this one.
Jack's Mannequin- Caves - This is JM were talking about, can they evenproduce bad music?!
Pink Floyd- Time -Not enough singing lol.

[/align]

Finally have enough time to look up these songs!

Jen - LOOOVED Down and The conversation is. Those were my two favourites from your playlist, but definitely some awesome songs in there :).

Anna - not my style I usually listen to, but definitely nice to listen to for some nice music :).

Cait - Looooooved Hey Katie.. good song! Love his voice. Storm was such a powerful song too... definitely putting that one on my ipod :).

Michaela - loved, loved loved your playlist! :D Definitely my type of music!

Fran - Always loved the police.. such an awesome voice :D. Wow, the guitar part from Heartbeats is so similar to "My Sacrifice" by creed. Loved your playlist, definitely easier to listen to music! Love it!

Here is my semi-mainsteam list... Maybe everyone has already heard all of these (?)

"Kate" - Ben Folds Five
"Tears Dry On Their Own" - Amy Winehouse
"It's my Life" - Covered by No Doubt
"Hurt" - Christina Aguilera
"If I Had it All" - Dave Matthews Band
"I Get Around" - Dragonette (mature)
"Paralyzer" - Finger Eleven
"Clint Eastwood" - Gorrillaz ( produced by Blur front man D. Albarn)
"Insensitive" - Jann Arden
"Sunny Came Home" - Shawn Colvin

Yay! More to listen to.. in the mood to listen to music :)

I knew some of those songs.. but oh MAN! I haven't heard Sunny Came Home In FOREVER! Wow, love that song though.
Jann Arden is one of my favourite female artists of all time (which says a lot.. since usually I'm not a fan of female vocalists)

Can I make a Ben Folds Five Playlist???

Here goes...
Ben Folds Five (they tend to cuss a little bit in all their songs.. always funny though!)
"Air" (My very very favourite!)
"Don't Change Your Plans for Me"
"Philosophy"
"Army"
"Magic"
"Brick"
"Underground"
"Kate"
"One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces"
"Smoke"
"Best Imitation of Myself"

*** you can usually just type them into youtube to find mine ;)

I looooooooooove Hey Katie! It's my feel good, sing in the car with the windows down song. :p Josh Kelley is my fav. :D I love him.

Autumn, I could kiss you for that song by Ben Folds Five called Kate. Also makes me happy! *Has a thing for Kate/Katie songs*

And I hadn't heard Sunny Came Home in a while either, but it always gives me chills when I hear it!!

And of course the sap in me loves Hurt... Sooo good. I'm going to have to give that Amy Winehouse song a listen. Also I now love Ben Folds Five. THANK YOUUUUUUU!!! "Air" is now one of my favorites, LOL!

AWWWW!!!

Thank you so much for saying that!:hug:
I was feeling like a real dork posting all that... I'm definitely going to have to do your playlist now, know how similar we are!

Latest posts

Back