RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I have just caught up on this, Raspberry. Hey,girl, way to go. I am so proud of you. I doubt I could've gone back tostudying - it only takes a few long words and I get that my eyes glazeover and my brain goes vacant. You have done yourself proud. WellDone!!! :cool:

Jan

Thanks everyone! :)

I sure feel better today after some sleep and having the exam behind me! :)

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I passed my Kansas Real Estate Commission Test today! :)
Well done Raspberry. I'm glad to here all your hard work has paid off! :clap:

Now go chill out and get some R&R :sleep::bath:!

By the Way - I just love that picture of SLG and Shelly. Bless that little girl :bunnyangel:!

Vickie

She's such a funny Bunny!

shelly.jpg

Look at that expression!!!!

I knew you'd pass it Raspberry, I was just waiting for them to tell you you passed it. Congratulations!

-Carolyn

Basically...

A well-formed cecotrope

looks like a

Raspberry.

:laugh:

-Carolyn

You are so nasty-mean sometimes!!!:mad:

Just wait, you'll get yours...

Did I tell youabout the hula hoop contest we are going to have at the beach partyafter the beer drinking begins? Men first!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:

OOOOOOHHH! He heard a BIG dog! :shock:That calls for Uppy ears! :dude:

4-28-050071.jpg

I just love that pic right there. He looked like he seen a ghost from the pass.

I just miss having my 2 dwarf lops because they love my dog and whenthey are out of the cage they like to jump over my dog to make her mad.Once we move to a house that we have been waiting for we are going toget a flemish giant and we can let our bun play in the yard since it isfenced in.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:

You are so nasty-mean sometimes!!!:mad:

Just wait, you'll get yours...

Did I tell youabout the hula hoop contest we are going to have at the beach partyafter the beer drinking begins? Men first!

I just so happen to have a hola hoop at thehouse!

Angels, I alwaysthought that was a cute picture of Sebastian too! ;)It willbecool whenyou get your giant and get to let it runand play in the yard! SLG gets a little freaked out about letting Sebrun in the yard now that we have big dogs on all sides of us. It takesseveralof us out there at a time to make sure he doesn'tpanic and bolt for the fence where he mightsqueeze throughand make it into one of the yards with the dogs.

He is always so laid back. He even wentto a pet parade one time where there were hundreds of cats, dogs,snakes, goats, etc. and he was fine. But every now and then the deepgrowling bark of these dogs next to us just send chills up his littlespine! :shock:

Raspberry

Awwwwww I want to get a baby since I have a biggerman shepard/golden retreiver mix Samantha. She lets all of my guineapigs play with her and when we have the lops they would jump over or ontop of her.

Latest posts

Back