RAINBOW BRIDGE (2006 - CLOSED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh sas, how very sad. You really couldn't havedone more to find George and Wayne - it's not as if he was in a regularplace. Wayne was a much loved little guy, and although not in a regularhome, was a lot better off than some poor bunny shut in a hutch andforgotten about. Poor George - I hope he is doing OK. It must be sohard to lose the only friend/family you have in the world :(.

Jan

Oh my gosh Sas,that's sad :tears2:

Aww and poor George:(.......I really do hope that you eventually bumpinto him someday,just so he can let you know how he's been getting along

cheryl

:bigtears:poor guy. Just goes to show that itnot money that makes a happy pet its the love, care, and special bondthat special people from all walks of life posses without effort, itsjust who they are. To judge a person who has a animal companion for thematerial possesions or lack of that they are or are not providing areusually the same people who throw away a living creature who hasdestroyed or stained one of thier matieral itams. What a sad story, andhow alone he must be feeling right now.:cry4:please post it if you dofind him again.

Shye

The forum has had several babies cross the bridge over the last few days. Kimbo lost a little one that she tried to save.

MindAteMum lost one - then another one out of the two that were born later.

I lost one last week and then I lost one this afternoon...

Its so sad that these little ones didn't get to spend much time among us....but I know they're happier now where they are.

Binky free our lost little ones. We never really got to know you....but you'll always have a place in our hearts...

I'm updating my Bunny George story I guess in myPipp's Warren blog. I did hear from George via a message onmy answering service, I think he's in denial. He told me thatWayne 'fell into a coma' three weeks ago, he's still in a coma and topray forhim. :cry2 I also found a storythat includes him,with a link to a pic, I'll post the link aswell.

Meanwhile:imsorry: I haven't offered my condolencesto the babies that didn't make it, orto MiniLop's beautifulDodge. So sorry you lost her, I was looking at her photosoften in the dewlap thread. Sosad.:rip:

I hope someone posts a pic, my computer's acting up, sorry that I can't. :(

sas

For Minilops Dodge, who had such an awful startto life, until she came into minilops care, and was so loved. I am sosorry you lost her :(

arabbit2.jpg

Jan

:bawl:My heart goes out to all:cry4:It just hurts so bad. Binky free with my Pooky and Babygirl!

:runningrabbit:

Shye

It hurts so much for me to have to posthere. This afternoon, our gorgeous netherland dwarf buck,Cookie went to the Rainbow Bridge. I still can't believe heis gone, it happened so fast. I can't believe that when Ilook outside tomorrow, thatI will not see Cookie &Twix snuggled together in their run. I was hoping that wewould have him for many more years to come and I'm going to miss hisfantastic personality. Such a devestating blow at this time of year,especially for our boys :tears2:

IMG_6532.jpg

:no:My heart goes out to you.:bigtears:There isjust no words to help this kind of pain. Hang in there, and Binky freeprecious littleCookie:runningrabbit:

:imsorry:

Shye:bawl:

Our Pooky girl will take good care of Cookie. We lost her this time last year.:cry4::sosad

In honour of the gentlest wee boy - mummy, daddyand Miffy love you darling and we hope to see you again at RainbowBridge. You were our wee soul, an angel who healed our hearts after welost Fudge and one who tried hard to stay but couldn't.

Our hearts are breaking baby brown.

mummybunny wrote:
In honour of the gentlest wee boy - mummy, daddy and Miffylove you darling and we hope to see you again at Rainbow Bridge. Youwere our wee soul, an angel who healed our hearts after we lost Fudgeand one who tried hard to stay but couldn't.

Our hearts are breaking baby brown.

I've been following him and Miffy since I signed on to RO, it's the loss of an old friend. :bigtears:

I'm so very sorry Mummybunny, he was an awesome little bunny.

:rip: Munchkin

sas:pink iris:

Latest posts

Back