Poll: Favorite Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey!...whatabout Califorian?...I love my girl, Bella…I think she is classy andamazing…she runs to me like a little dog when I come home, chases mearound the kitchen, cuddles in my lap and becomes silly at the leastprovocation!

I love her…(but of course, I’m kinda inlove with every bun I see…I'm a big softy!:cool:)

Janet, Bella and Buddha

Buck Jones wrote:
Maxwell Goodbunny was our best bunny we ever had. RIP, Bunkie!

Buck

...and he was a black and white Dutch.

I'm not sure I'm "fit" for this survey. ;}

I actually feel more comfortable saying which buns *aren't* my favourites: that would be anything small, lop-eared, or wooly.

I would *love* to have a Flemmie, or any other giant breed of rabbit.In the meantime, I'm *very* much enjoying the company of my New Zealand(or possibly NZ mix) doe, Meat Bunny!

:D

Of course, all preferences aside, I would *never* turn a bunny in need away from our doorstep...

My favorite breeds are the Standard Rex ( i ambaised though...) and French Lops. I have never owned afrenchie but omg are they gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite breed's got to be the Flemish Giant ;)
Butter's a Holland Lop, and I love him dearly, but I can't say it's myfavourite breed in the world. (That doesn't make him not myfavourite rabbit, though :D)
And wow, do I wish you had an 'All of the above' at the end,there. All bunnies are irrisistably adorable, no matter whichones they are!

Back