Poll: Favorite Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see you have the Holland Lop, but where's the Polish and the Flemish???? :shock:

-Carolyn

I love all Rabbitsbreed doesnt matter tome attitude on the other hand ( okwe wont go there lol )

I think some people will have a problem with no Flemish being on there. I believe it is called Flemish fever.

But I breed mini-rexes and would have to say they are my favs. though Ilove the lop ears.. To bad there are not lop/rexes huh.;)!

I voted for 'other'
My votes in for Polish and Dwarf Hotots. :D

However, I do like a few other breeds but don't have 'room' to raise them. ;)

I have a liking for MUTTS... or whatever youcall the bunny equivalent lol... you kind of get the best and the worstof whatever breeds it has in it lol

Susan

Another fan of mutts here! But if I had to choose, my top three would be, Dutch, Mini Rex, and Flemish.

I love them all too...whether they are adefinite breed or a Heinz 57 variety...but must admit, I do have adefinite love for English lops and Holland lops... :)

Hmmm...well that's too difficult forme. I love my flemmie, ok, I adore him, so if I have tochose, I guess it would have to be Flemish. But, I'm a suckerfor the lop ears and I just can't get past the rex fur, so I have thosetoo. I've seen they are developing a new breed, the velveteenlop, with English lop ears and rex fur. Oh, Iamneeding one of those, but the closest breeder I can find is in NY.

Jen

I can't choose! I love my Netherland Dwarf, buthe's the only bunny I've had. I'll let you know once I have a mini rex(so cute!), harlequin, palomino, english spot, flemish, and just aboutevery type of mutt there is. Which essentially means that I don't thinkI'll ever be able to choose.

Back