On my way to the Hospital!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Danielle,

How are you feeling this week? Are you 100% better? How's Joe Joe?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Hi Danielle,

-Carolyn

Hi Carolyn!!

Danielle went to school today, but she developed a bad headache and itmade her pretty nauseous. I think herMom will bepicking her up and taking her home at lunchtime. :(

~Jim

Aww sorry to hear that! Although it isgood that she gathered herself up and went to school! Thingswill get better soon, I just know it!

To good health,

Vanessa

Carolyn wrote:
Hi Danielle,

-Carolyn

Hey Carolyn,

My head is still killing me, i spent half a day in school and than camehome and slept for a while. Joe is doing much better, for lack ofbetter words, and is flying in on Thursday. He is in a walking cast nowand is starting to walk on it in physical theorpy. He has a pretty bad head ache too.Im soproud of him.

Thanks for your support in everything.

My bunnies are keeping mehappy

Dear Danielle,

How nice you'll get to seeJoe!

I'm sorry to hearthat you're suffering from theheadaches.It's hard to enjoy anything when yourhead is pounding like a drum.Any idea howlongthis can last for you? What do the doctors tellyou to do, take two asprins and go to bed?

I hope you'll be able to enjoy Joe's companywhen he comes inand you're both feeling better. You two are two peas in apod.

-Carolyn

The doctor said that the head ache could last fora few weeks and i will be extreamly sensitive to light.ouyvay. i have to go get my spine alinged too. i am to alternate tylanoland advil. whatever though- atleast im breathing

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
The doctor said that the head ache could last for a fewweeks and i will be extreamly sensitive to light.ouy vay. ihave to go get my spine alinged too. i am to alternate tylanol andadvil. whatever though- atleast im breathing
Have you ever beento a chiropractor before? I was a bit sore after the firstvisit, but then it feels great! I love going and having myneck popped! :)

Hi Danielle,

Just wondering how you're doing? Hope you're completely recovered. Any more headaches?

-Carolyn

Back