On my way to the Hospital!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks evryone. I'm sure that the combinedthoughts and prayers were a major factor in Danielle coming out of thisas well as she did.

Long day. 6 hours in the emergency room.

We'll be keeping an eye on her through the night because of the concusion.

I'm pretty beat. I'll be on for a while, but will probably turn inearly. Besides I have to get up every hour to check on Danielle.

:~O Jim

**yawn**

Yes it's been a long day................beenfollowing this all day. Hope everything will befine now. Our prayers will be with you.

Rainbows!

I know this is off the topic of (not to be cocky)but me... but can you all please pray for my boyfriend? He got into abad wreak today. An 18-wheeler slammed into the drivers side of hisvan. He has broken his arm, his leg, and two ribs plus has many cuts onhis face from shattered glass.

I love you Joe-Joe!

Thanks again everyone

-Danielle

Prayers for you andyour loved ones Danielle. I'm glad you are okay. Maybe your Dad wasright when he said you were hard headed! :p

Raspberry

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
I know this is off the topic of (not to be cocky) but me...but can you all please pray for my boyfriend? He got into a bad wreaktoday. An 18-wheeler slammed into the drivers side of his van. He hasbroken his arm, his leg, and two ribs plus has many cuts on his facefrom shattered glass.

I love you Joe-Joe!

Thanks again everyone

-Danielle
MY GOSH! Did you pass each other in the ER?

Prayers for Joe Joe!

So sorry about Joe-Joe. My, Danielle,you're really going through the ringer! Willkeepyou both in my thoughts and prayers.

How are you feeling today?

-Carolyn

my whole body hurts today and i got poked a lotlast night according to my mother (i only remember once). Thank Godthat Joe is okay. His face is worse than he thought but hey hes stillgot it. And hes keeping his sence of humor he said to me, "Danielle, ifeel like i got hit buy a truck." i laugh everytime he says it... itgoes something like this... ":laugh: ouch :laugh: ouch" and its thesame with him. haha. atleast we hurt together and get to whinetogether!!

-Danielle

Back