Oberon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturestee

Reaction score
I thought I'd give Oberon his own blog, since Idon't know if he's staying or not and I'll be posting about him alot. He had fun playing in my basement this morning once hewas sure that he was allowed out of the pen. He's using hislitterbox decently well although he did scatter a bunch of poops allover. And he was a little upset that I took his wicker mataway while I was sweeping. He loves it so much!He'll probably be fine with that once he's sure that he always gets itback.

And he was letting me pet him and was climbing on me a little.

On to the pics!

Handsome boy!
100_2515a.jpg

Making myself pretty.
100_2512a.jpg

Hey, what's this?
100_2516a.jpg

Da bunny butt.
100_2525a.jpg

I'm missing something here.
100_2521a.jpg

Ah, there it is!
100_2522a.jpg

I'm eating! Get that camera out of my face!
100_2523a.jpg

OMG what a handsom man!!! I am thrilled beyondwords that you got him Angela, he will have such a wonderful life now.He looks like he's enjoying the heck out of that parsley, that pictureis priceless!

Oh My Gosh he's adorable. How much does he way? He looks like a very big boy.

Lookinhg forward to more pictures of your Handsome Guy.

Susan:snowflake:

Thanks guys!

I don't know what he weighs. He looks to be about the samesize as Tank (Palomino bun I transported last year) so maybe around 9lbs. He's under-muscled though so he'll weigh more once hismuscles build up from exercise. I'll try picking him up andusing my scale once he's been here for longer.

I'll try to get a pic of him sitting up next to his NIC pen wall, so you can see how big he is.

And yes, he loves his parsley and cilantro! Not big on carrots though, but that's okay.

Ah what a great Christmas present to you, to him and to us!

I will be watching this space not so patiently for developments.

Update us often!!

:popcorn2

:heart:Steph, Wesley & Jordi

OH MAN! He is so adorable.:bunnyheart

When I said he reminded me of Spice, I had no idea how much until I saw these pictures!

100_2522a.jpg

I expect a ton of pictures and updates! He looks so happy to be there.

Im so happy to hear you have him home now! Whata beautiful boy he is. He is very lucky to be staying with you, even ifit is for a short while.

Keep those pics coming!

It's nice to hearhe is already eating out ofyour hand and letting youpet him.
Sure doesn't sound like thesamebunnyfrom the shelter.
Hope everything works out so he can stay.

Rainbows! :)

Oh man...he sure reminds me of Apollo...same sort of "regalness" to him.

I don't know how you could ever give him up.

He's an awesome guy and I think he's adjusting really well.

Keep the pictures coming....

Peg

Well, Maureen thought he had a more submissivepersonality, and I think that might be true although we'll see whathappens as he gets used to freedom and pampering. If he issubmissive, he'll probably get along well with Fey andSprite. Sprite is a mounter and can be pushy and likes to gether way. Fey wants somebody to cuddle with and groomher. So I have my fingers crossed.

:pleaseplease:

:bunnyheart

But seriously, a life alone in my basement (I am NOT getting a 6thrabbit!) is not a good life, IMO. He deserves morecompanionship than that. He'll find a good home throughSoulmate Rabbit Rescue if he doesn't bond with my girls.

Ever noticed how many cute white bunny icons we have?:bunnybutt:

Ohh what a bighandsome boy..he's simply gorgeous!!

Now that is what you call a big hunk of love! :sunshine:

cheryl

Ahhhhh, I've been waiting for this!! :colors:

Excellent progress!! What a sweetheart!!!!! :inlove:

naturestee wrote:
But seriously, a lifealone in my basement (I am NOT getting a 6th rabbit!) is not a goodlife, IMO. He deserves more companionship thanthat.

I dunno, I think that basement set up isperfect for a pair ofbunnies...:whistling

(And I'm marking your words for future reference here). :biggrin:

It would have been interesting having him here. . . (AsAngela knows, neither of us could stop thinking about this guy, we werePMing from the get-go, I was trying to figure out a way of getting himhere before shefigured out how to take him there, popularbunny!) I don't know where I would have put him, and if heended up in my unexpected basement suite(ish), I would have neededanother bunny to keep him company! :toastingbuns And now thatI've got Dawn's three here, ya know? It'snot sobad!! (Except that I may have to move in a year).:grumpy

It's just so great seeing the ones who really really need us landing in a good situation. :cry2

You're wonderful! :hug:(So's Oberon!)

sas and the gang of eight :foreheadsmack:

I couldn't get on my computeruntil this moment....had to call tech support..took all day.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:......Oberonlooks just wonderful....very very happy boy. I wanted to seethis first and was the last. :XI really really hope he getsalong with Fey and Sprite :pray:

Pipp- nope, no way, ain't gonna do it :no:

On that note...

100_2530a.jpg

100_2534a.jpg

Ok, so he's a big, sweet, huggable guy. And he loved hisplaytime today! He really didn't want to go back into hispen, not even with me waving his favorite veggies in front of hisnose. He thinks he owns the whole basement now.

Oh, and for size reference:
100_2536a.jpg

It's not a good quality picture, but he still looks handsome! :bunnyheart

What an absolute sweetheart (he and you:cool:)! Someday I'm gonna have a bunny that big!I'm jealous. He's beautiful! Looks and sounds likehe settled right in and making himself right at home. :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back