Not So Naked Sebastian!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I probably should have. I was at theNational Youth Worker's Convention in Atlanta with none other thanChristine (u8myhouse) and two other people. We had an awesome time, butI'm back now! :D Gotta go catch up.......

Oh goody! War- Rabbits Only style! I bid you good luck and may the Canadian win. :p;)

P.S.- Carolyn made me!

Raspberry,

MyBunnyBoys is the quickest draw we have and she's on our side. If you take us on, we will retaliate.

Why don't you appreciate that we covered Nakey Sebbie up??

Okay, if you want to put him in another style bathing suit, have at it,but he's a Racey Rabbit and the Speedo just suits him. Let him be TheMan he is. Right now, he's our leading Man for Mr. August.

-Carolyn

Wait until she starts putting all our male bunnies into pink Speedos.:shock:

Oh yeah, I forgot this:

RaspberrySwirl,

I've never heard of one woman winning a war. ;) (Shesh,:shock:just try saying "one woman winning a war" five timesfast!)

I have a friend in OZ. He has been here to visit one time. He's in NSW.

I also have a bunny friend who's hubby is from OZ and she used to live there at one time.

How long have you been in the States?

Okay, have toclarify....I'm from Kansas....Carolyn and I always refer to it as OZ,as in the Wizard of OZ....Sorry, I confused things!

LOL! You completely had me thinking you were from AUSTRALIA! That's what they call it.

I understand the OZ for Kansas also! :D

Wait a minute! ... WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!... ...MY POOR, SWEET,INNOCENTBABY!!!!!!!

Oh, the INDIGNITY! ... Oh, theINDECENCY!!!! ... Oh, theINHUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!

Raspberry, DO SOMETHING ABOUTTHIS!!!!!!!!!!

My poor sweet bunny angel! You all should be ASHAMEDofyourselves!!!

here.jpg

BunnyMommy wrote:
Wait a minute! ... WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!... ...MY POOR, SWEET,INNOCENTBABY!!!!!!!

Oh, the INDIGNITY! ... Oh, theINDECENCY!!!! ... Oh, theINHUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!

Raspberry, [color=red, strength=4)">DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!
[url=http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSzeb012]
4_2_211.gif
[/url][/FONT][/color]
]My poor sweet bunny angel! You all should be ASHAMEDofyourselves!!!

Personally I think it's a fine bit of art! To be compared with the Mona Lisa. ;):p

P.S.- Carolyn made me!

Ha!

Bunny Mommy is back and she is soooooo onmy side of this! You guys are really in BIG troublenow!!!

Raspberry

Back