Not So Naked Sebastian!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I do believe I heard some people wanting Sebastian in a Speedo, so here it is!

speedoseb.jpg

Stephanie wrote:
Raspberry is gonna kill us!!!!

I was just doing her and Sebastian a favour! Really! Sebastian gotembarrassed at being so naked, now he's covered. She should thank us. ;)

P.S.- It was fun to have something to edit again, haven't done much inthe last little while for lack of inspiration. Although, my friendsthink I'm awfully weird for putting aSpeedo on a bunny.:?

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I was just doing her and Sebastian a favour! Really! Sebastian gotembarrassed at being so naked, now he's covered. She should thank us. ;)
That's exactly what I think. What sort of mommy would sharecompromising photos of their bunny online anyhow? Hehehe!

MyBunnyBoys wrote: She should thank us. ;)

ABSOLUTELY! She should bow down toyou.

-Carolyn

I think she shaved him because it wasvery hot where she lives during the summer, and he may havehad some bad snarls. I could be making up the snarls partthough....that pic was taken a while ago.

He's a fuzzy Holland Lop so he has lots and lotsof fur. When she took him in for his neuter, the vet shaved him whilehe was still under so that RaspberrySwirl wouldn't have to worry abouthim being too warm and having to trim his long fur all the time.

I can't wait to show my husband. He gets such a kick out of that picture whenever he sees it.

And of course, one of us always has to pull it up. :p I think this really tops it though.

That one should go in the calendar!

Stephanie wrote:
That one should go in the calendar!

I'm thinkin that too. August, perhaps?? Maybe thepeople who voted for the Sebastian Nakey picture wouldn't mind makingthis their pick?

-Carolyn

Since I voted for naked Sebastian, I'm completely willing to let this one substitute for it.

Back