not about rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I went toschool today.Im the youngest person there and It was so quite I couldhear tick tick tick *The sound of the clock* I already have 3 pampletsof homework,and I rember the reason I stoped going to school in the 1stplace lol.Sorry just trying to humore myself.I couldnt concentrate atall being with all thats on my mind in all,Im just trying to keep busyso I dont think about James.Seeing my bedroom with pictures and hishats and some shirts that I took from him to wear for bed all over mywalls.Its just so sad being in there like AHHHH.My teacher is reallynice and They have 4 diffrent levles i have to go threw in the next 21/2 months grade 9,10,11,and12.As of right now im on a tenth gradelevel so far but everything seems easy so far and the teacher said thatim really smart to be so young lol.Well im off to reply to some morepost trying to stay active homework james family things bunnys this andthat and this and that and uuuuugh..

Night Guys

-Ashley

Good to hear that you went to class....

Not to be a poophead, but better James left you now, rather than investing any more time and sacrificing your dreams....

I truly am impressed that you went tonite. Keep doin' what you need to and the reat will fall into place!:):):)

HeyGuys, I promised that I would keep you all updated on everything.Well Italked to James he has been at his cousin's trying to get his life backon track.That he just wants to be Friends for a while to see how thatworks, just in-case he gets messed up and cheats on me and he don'twant that to happen.So me and him are finally over but going to TRY tobe good friends,And if its meant to be then it shall be but if notThere is other fish in the sea ( I suppose) So were still going to hangout and go to movies and stuff still and I asked him what happens if hefalls back in love with me and he said " that isn't possible because inever fell out of love with you"He is coming over to get the rest ofhis things like cds and stuff, He says that hopefully our love stillgrows within the both of us and one day we willbe backtogether and I honestly hope he meant that but as of right now I'mfeeling at peace and its not getting any better but it is gettingessayer to deal with i didn't cry one time on the phone and he is soooohappy that i decided to go back to school and complete the goals i havealways wanted but its in GODS HANDS now so if you love someone let themgo if they come back there yours forever but if they don't they wasnever yours to deal with.I just want to thanks everyone on this forumfor being so nice and understandable and i love you all!

Ashley

Latest posts

Back