not about rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IluvBunniez

Reaction score
Hi guys I just wanted to thank everyone on this fourm for being therefor me when I needed it the Most.The thing is I droped out of schoollast year and Im about to go back either tonight or In four months toget my GED.Im not going to be able to get on the computer as muchanymore,becasue of school and If I choose to wait four more months togo back I need to perpare my self so I can do the best that im able todo,In order to go to collage and become a Doctor Like I had planed.Mylife if is real screwed up,My boyfriend of 9 months is gone( Haventheard from him in 6 days and everyone says thats me and him are over)SoI have alot of things to think about being with school,my personal lifeand my bunnies.Im just pushing myself to hard and Im just puttingmyself down to fall I havent been eating or sleeping right.I justfigured that since everyone is always so understanding and caring thatI would let you guys know who I am other than the fact of the bunniesThe real me on the other side of this computer,I will try to get on asmuch as possible,Like the saying goes you cant make no one happy unlessyou make yourself happy.Anyways I thank everyone on this fourm forbeing such great friends.

Love Always Ashley Thumper Faynay

P.s:Ill keep you all updated about everything

Congratulations!!!

How wonderful that you've decided to pursue afuture of what you want to do. You have to make yourselfhappy before you worry about anyone else. Good luck with allthat you do! It will definitely be hard work, but it will beworth it in the longrun.

Jen

Congratulations on taking back your life andgoing back to school. I am sorry to hear about yourboyfriend, but sounds like you may be better off. good luckand keep us posted :D

Ashley,

I am so impressed that you have decided to do what is in your bestinterest. I regretably dropped out of college because of some"Knuckhead" boyfriend.

Look at this as a new beginning, not an ending. It sounds like you havesome wonderful and productive new experiences ahead of you. - I amjealous!! ;)

FYI, I went through a nasty breakup years ago and lost an unhealthyamount of weight and stopped sleeping. Advice? Eat all the foods yourex didn't like and do all the activities that you may have placed onthe back burner while you were with him.

Lastly, take care of yourself like you were your own bun!!:)

CONGRATULATIONS and Good For You for taking care of yourself!

Believe me, in the end, you'll be glad to be rid of that so-called"boyfriend". Not a very nice person to have left withoutsaying anything. You deserve better.

If you ever need us, you know where to find us.

-Carolyn

Please stay in touch and take care ofyourself. Who knows what tomorrow will bring - Andwe'll be proud to say we knew you way back when :)

Good Luck with everything!!!!

Pam

Thank you guys so much!I could never say thankyou enough guys what you all said really choked me up*tear* Well i wasplanning on going back tonight but i decided after I heard fromeveryone that I would wait for 4 months but now im not so sure thats agood Idea,your not promised tommrow and If i happen to die tommrow iwould want everyone to know that I tryed to achieve all thegoalsI made for myself.I just wish he would call me so I hearit from his mouth and move on so i dont dought myself.I want to be thebest i can possibly be and school should always be 1st i wish i wouldhave realized that a while back.

Thanks agian

-Ashley

P.s I think thumps gonna have babies*Im happy sooo happy but I dont rember how it feels to be happy*:(

p.s.s:I dont want no one to feel bad for me because Im the one whodroped out everyone always feels bad for me and it upsets me I dontwant people to be like ooo i feel bad for heri want people to be likeshe wanted something and she acheived it yay her

Ashely, Congratulations on taking control ofyour life. It's such a hard thing to do and you're going through suchheartache right now. I'm impressed that you can see past that and knowwhat you need to do to succeed. It will happen for you, just keep thatin mind.

Most of us have been through breakups and brokenhearts andknow that it's probably one of the worst things to gothrough.Hang in there, it will get better.In themeantime, try to do something for you. Get a new haircut, a massage, along weekend somewhere. Just something for you to make you feel good.

*hugs*

Stephanie is definately right... I think sheexpressed the sentiment much better than I could - revel in thistime... This is the time for you!!!

You don't have to stop loving him - just love yourself more.
He's not necessarily a bad guy - he's just not right for you.

I wish you good luck in everything you do andeverything you are about to do!! I hope everything goes great! Congratsfor going back to school, I think that takes a really brave person towalk back into a classroom. I am sorry to hear about your boy and wishyou did not have to doubt what is going on between you two.

Latest posts

Back