no one on this site likes me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunnyMommy wrote:
Oooooh!!!! Ooooooh!!!!!Ooooooooh!!!!!! DaisysMom has a Californian in heravatar!!!!!!
Is that a Californian? :D I thought is was a Netherland Dwarfwith Himalyan spottings. LOL It looks like my Daisy and Ijust found out from the help of the nice people on this site what breedshe is.

BunnyMommy wrote:
Oooooh!!!! Ooooooh!!!!!Ooooooooh!!!!!! DaisysMom has a Californian in heravatar!!!!!!

Just the miniature version -- not a big Sherman Cal :)

The rabbit in the avatar is a Himalayan marked NetherlandDwarf. Other breeds that have the sameCalifornian/Himalayan/Pointed White markings as Sherman include TheAmerican Fuzzy Lop, English Angora, Satin Angora, French Angora,Himalayan (the breed), Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lop, Jersey Wooly,Mini Lop, Mini Rex, Rex, Satin and last, but certainly not least, theCalifornian! Lots of "Shermans" in many different shapes andsizes LOL

Pam

BunnyMommy wrote:
angry-tantrum3.gif
Iwant more manna too!!!!!!!!! ...
angry-tantrum3.gif

baaaad bunnymommy....

Rose

pamnock wrote:
BunnyMommy wrote:

Just the miniature version -- not a big Sherman Cal :)

The rabbit in the avatar is a Himalayan marked NetherlandDwarf. Other breeds that have the sameCalifornian/Himalayan/Pointed White markings as Sherman include TheAmerican Fuzzy Lop, English Angora, Satin Angora, French Angora,Himalayan (the breed), Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lop, Jersey Wooly,Mini Lop, Mini Rex, Rex, Satin and last, but certainly not least, theCalifornian! Lots of "Shermans" in many different shapes andsizes LOL

Pam
Oh,LOL!!! Thanks, Pam! Every time I see a Sherman "look-alike" I startdoing cartwheels! :D I forget that other breedsshare those same markings. :)

There's BunnyMommy goes again with the Angel.

Good Grief! :?

-Carolyn

OMG- I have been on this forum for a few months now & never noticed the Mana thing & hadn't a clue what it was.

Now I know after reading through the archives!:p

Sue

Never noticed I had some green stuff under my avator....lol

At least you have some I dont have any but itdoesnt matter to me I like everyone here and I am not on that much foranyone to really get to know me,and I havent given any because i dontknow how. Dont worry just be kind to everyone and we will be kind back.everyone here is very nice.

Latest posts

Back