no one on this site likes me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodness gracious, don't be worried aboutthat! Many people don't have a clue about what itis, nor how to administer it. Sometimes "newbies" seem tohave all four bubbles filled, whereas "oldtimers" will have virtuallynil. Go figure! I can't determine what gives withit.

Not that important.

buck

Mana is certainly not an indicator of popularityon the board :) Most people don't even know what it is or howto use it.

Pam

Oh Dear Heart, Rabbitluvr04,

That is so not true. I like you very much.

"Mana" means absolutely nothing. It's more trouble than it's worth. First of all, no one uses it because Every One is valued.

I truly forget about it. It makes me so mad. It doesn't mean a thing atall. It's just something created by the software company to lookunique. The webmaster even says it's unreliable and he doesn'tunderstand why it has so many glitches. I've asked to have it removed,but apparently it's 'fixed', just a part of what comes with thepackage.

I feel terrible you think that. I definitely like you as do others. Iam not able to get to all the posts because this board moves fast, so Iapologize if I've missed some. Please bump them up again if you feel wehaven't given you the help you need.

(Let's all give some Rabbitluvr04 some Mana by highlighting her nameand hitting "Add Mana"). I've been concerned someone would feel thisway. Mana's a waste of space here.

With this group, there was only one person that they didn't like andthey held nothing back in telling him. Believe me, it's amuch better forum without him.

Trust me, these people enjoy you and like you very much. You're part of our 'rabbit family'.

:)

-Carolyn

pamnock wrote:
Mana is certainly not an indicator of popularity on the board:)? Most people don't even know what it is or how to use it.?

Pam

I even forget how to use it! :shock:
It's sad that everyone doesn't have their's highlighted. I look at itsometimes and I shake my head in disgust because I was worried thatpeople would feel the way that Rabbitluvr04 does.

It's not something to even think about or be concerned with. As Pamsaid, people don't know what it is and don't use it. As Buck and eventhe Webmaster said, he doesn't get it. The webmaster told me himselfthat one day you might have some, then next day you lose it, and thenit comes back again the day after that. It's not reliable, accurate tothe value of the people on this board, nor important.

-Carolyn

P.S. Just figured it out, if you click on the bars of Mana on theperson's post, it adds it. Still an unnecessary and unimportant part ofthe format in this forum.

Okay, rabbitluvr04, I just added mana to you ...:)... but as Carolyn has stated it's really no bigdeal.

I felt the same way, I was so excited when I gotmy mana (is it still there???? :?lol), I ran and told myhusband! Really it's no big deal but I know how you feel :D

Megan

Carolyn wrote:
pamnock wrote:
Mana is certainly not an indicator of popularity on the board:)? Most people don't even know what it is or how to use it.?

Pam

I even forget how to use it! :shock:
It's sad that everyone doesn't have their's highlighted. I look at itsometimes and I shake my head in disgust because I was worried thatpeople would feel the way that Rabbitluvr04 does.

It's not something to even think about or be concerned with. As Pamsaid, people don't know what it is and don't use it. As Buck and eventhe Webmaster said, he doesn't get it. The webmaster told me himselfthat one day you might have some, then next day you lose it, and thenit comes back again the day after that. It's not reliable, accurate tothe value of the people on this board, nor important.

-Carolyn

P.S. Just figured it out, if you click on the bars of Mana on theperson's post, it adds it. Still an unnecessary and unimportant part ofthe format in this forum.
Opppps. I just had to clickthe bars and try out Carolyn's tip....so I just scrolled up to thefirst member I saw that didnt have full mana. Hope Buck doesnt mind butI added mana. I'm way too curious. LOL

Lanna

Mwa hahaha

I just added mana to EVERYONE on this thread! Watch out! I'm dangerous ;)

Hmmmmmmm ... strange ... :( ... I justgave Lanna some, but it didn't show up and I tried to give ElfMommysome, but it wouldn't take.

EDITED TO ADD: I take that back! Both Lanna's and ElfMommy's are showing up now! :D

lol, you guys are great!

Mana's stupid, and, honestly, I too forgot about it! I've been heresince March/April of this year and I don't have a whole lot of mana,but I'm pretty sure people like me. :)I think peoplejust kind of forgot all together about mana and stopped giving it out,it's really just a pointless attribute.

LOL.This just might be too much fun. I never even noticed the mana thinguntil someone else said something. :D

Lanna

Latest posts

Back