Ninchen Blog - 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a grouchy bun! :shock: :grumpy:

DSC_0005.jpg

Ninchen wrote:
lilbitsmom wrote:
Ninchen,

I have one question for you. We always tell new adopters to give theirbunnies pellets,hayand greens too. One of the adorable pictures of your bunny Cinnamon looks like he is laying next to a bowl that has a mixture of seeds in it.

Is that really common in Germany to feed them seeds? I thought the seeds were not good for their digestion? Just wondered.

The rescue orgs tell the adopters to feed only hay, greens and veggies.
No pellets or seeds at all!

I feed hay, hay-cubes, greens and veggies, in winter some oatmeal for the outside buns.

Cinnamon arrived with his seed mix, he is not used to anything else.
He is a little too thin and I do not want to risk any problems with his digestion.
Thats why he is still on his junk food.
I think he will perhaps be the only one of my bunnies who will get some oxbow pellets for ever.

We have had bunnies surrendered to us at Midwest in the past and it is so sad when you see they have had a lifetime of eating the garbage food because someone didn't take the time to learn what is correct for the animal. Just because the store sells it doesn't mean it is good for them. Ugh

Good luck with this little guy switching over. I'm sure you will be able to conquer that task. Thank goodness he is now with someone who truly has his best interests at heart!

Your bunnies are beautiful! I enjoyed the pictures immensely! Thanks for sharing!

Laura

I just wanted to pass on that I had your blog up on my laptop screen when my mum and brother came round unexpectedly a little while ago and they loved Klopfer! My brother said 'wow, that rabbit has a mullet- he's SO COOL!' and my mum made a noise, something along the lines of 'ohhhhhhh, he's soo cuuuuuute!' :D

I think he is even cuter in his summer fur!

1a49f2c6.jpg

0e733c5c.jpg

1562c9d4.jpg

83ea45a5.jpg

a5edce8d.jpg

He was not a baby then! (He is 3). That is just the winter/summer difference!

mouse_chalk wrote:
My brother said 'wow, that rabbit has a mullet- he's SO COOL!'

I had to look up what mullet means...:D
Yes, it is true he wears a Vokuhila, that is short for vorne kurz, hinten lang =front short, back long = mullet!

lol6.gif

I love Klopfer! And all your bunnies are adorable! And... I'm so on my way to Ikea this weekend. They have that bed in stock in my local store! ;)

Hi, delusional!

e5cd7ad7.png

I wanted to have one for ages!
But some other bun always managed to weasel into our home...

One day I really like to have a black otter bunny, so be careful and look after yours...
lv21.gif

Klopfer had a serious dispute with the dustpan this morning!:D
DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

She ruins my hairdo!:grumpy:
DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

Klopfer should be renamed Grumpy!

And the bonding, which looked like this yesterday
791d049e.jpg

looks now like this!
389e3d28.jpg

154a47a2.jpg

bec33d05.jpg

e82ab038.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

9c27062c.jpg

:hug:

They want to be shown,too.;)
They visited the living-room.
Pearl looks good with our furniture!
DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

I love how all of your rabbits have such personality! :) I like the picture of Cinnamon sticking his tongue out. The pictures of Klopfer Vs. Dustpan are too cute!

I love that first picture of Cinnamon and Anise before the bonding progressed- looks like he's saying 'get out! And STAY out!' :p

Pearl is just beautiful..... And Pepe....

And Klopfer with his little tongue out over the dustpan war? So cute! Is he a cuddly bunny at all? He looks very... independant lol...

Can I have your bunnies? Please? :biggrin2:

mouse_chalk wrote:
Can I have your bunnies? Please? :biggrin2:

Mmmm.

Let me think....

No!
:p

Klopfer is very cuddly, he is not at all grumpy, he just looks like that in winter.

Trudi and Pepe in love.:blushan:
An early Valentine.
a14ed155.jpg

4ff03e5e.jpg

9f4150cf.jpg

A ladder, please! :biggrin2:
7c0774de.jpg

37099276.jpg

328956ca.jpg

lv1.gif

b8f37abf.jpg

037f6634.jpg

7867a2b1.jpg

159cb941.jpg

e1d9edc5.jpg

48c8762f.jpg

Mine!
ec1c6f3a.jpg

liebe020.jpg

e577ad74.jpg

9732e7af.jpg

:shock: Help!
liebe019.jpg

liebe023.jpg

liebe025.jpg

liebe026.jpg

liebe027.jpg

liebe029.jpg

liebe030.jpg

Being tired.
liebe031.jpg

liebe032.jpg

liebe033.jpg

Honestly you have the cutest Bunnies. I want all of them:p.

By the way I checked and our Ikea has those beds. I must head over and get one. Chris (hubby) will think I'm nuts until he sees the babies on it then he'll want to get one for all of them.

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back